I vaguely remember having a few classes with him, but we never sat together and he never really payed any attention to me.

  Hopefully, he won't just try to ignore my presence this year. Though, if he does, I'm going to make it really hard for him to.

  While I love talking to people, I only really like talking to people I like. Tim happens to be one of the very few people here that I like and that likes me.

  Mr. Benson gets done with his spill on what we sound do this year and starts giving a lecture over the government given this is a history class, making me want to fall asleep.

  I rest my cheek on my hand for the rest of the class period and staring down at my schedule. I could have sworn that my schedule was different when I checked it a few days ago. Maybe they changed it last minute.

  When the bell finally rings, I pick up my paper with my schedule on it and swing my backpack around my shoulders before I leave, not giving Mr. Benson a chance to stop me to scold me about the importance of not being late.

  The hallway fills quickly, but I hold back, waiting to see where Sebastian is going before I follow him.

  If he is friends with Tim, chances are he may know where Tim's locker may be.

  Surely enough, he stops next to a boy with raven colored hair, and he doesn't need to turn around for me to know it's him.

  He says something back to Sebastian, waving him off before he turns back to his locker.

  A smile breaks out on my face and I quickly walk up to him and jump up, placing my hands on his shoulders, hoping to scare him.

  He doesn't buckle the way I think he will, his shoulders surprisingly strong as he holds my weight, only bending his knees slightly as I let go and he turns to me.

  Surprise lights up in his sky blue eyes, making them seem even lighter as he smiles at me, "Katie! I wondered-"

  I don't let him finish as I lean closer to put our schedules side-by-side too see if we have any classes together.

  I smile up at him a few moments later, "We have Calculus, Chemistry and English together!" He smiles back as I look back down at his schedule, "Dang, computer science, Spanish, and history are going to be boring for you without me there."

  I look back up to him, noticing the faint redness of his cheeks as he takes a step back from me and clears his throat, rubbing his neck, "Yeah, I agree. I do like computer science though."

  I shake my head, "Of course you do, you nerd." I tease, causing him to shake his head at me and stuff his hands in his pockets.

  It's only then that I realize how fitting his suit was. I always see him in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, maybe jeans, but in the Gotham Academy uniform... he looked really good.

  "You look good," I voice my thoughts, before I say, "Did Bossman make you take a first day of senior year picture?"

  Tim's eyebrows raise at my words, but he recovers quickly with, "I- Um, yeah. Dick and Brooke came over to send us off too. It was Damian's first day of school-I mean for this year obviously," He laughs nervously before adding, " And Hazel sent me a text, and same with Jason, but his wasn't as reassuring..."

I smile at that, "Hazel sent me a text too."

  Jason must have gotten her a new phone after he broke her's.

  He nods, before looking around, realizing we are two of the last few people in the hallway.

  My eyes widen at this fact, "Crap! I can't be late again," I start running to my class, sending Tim a smile over my shoulder before I call out, "See you later!"