Chapter 22 - the next morning

Start from the beginning

" I don't want them away from me, so i will have to take them to the mansion sadly " I said sighing.

It's not a sad thing I just don't have time for the questions and shit.

" at least you have protection there " diana said and I shrugged my shoulders.

" we're going to stay there with you for a few days so get comfortable " Stephanie said and Diana agreed.

" that's fine by me " I said and the two went to the other bed.

< the next day >

I jumped awake from a nightmare and noticed it was dark outside.

I looked to the side and saw all of them sleeping so i took this as my chance to get up.

Damn my laptop and my phone was in that car!

" DIANA! " I whisper yelled and she instantly jumped awake and her hand moved to her ankle.

" don't do that! i was about to stab you " she said groggily and moved her hand back.

" can I see your phone? " I asked and after her searching for it for some time she finally found it and gave it to me.

I looked at the time and saw it was 5:06 and I quickly dialed Sarah's number.

She didn't answer so I left a voicemail.

" sorry to alarm everyone but i'm fine, that video you saw was all pretend to show you that I can be gone in a second- see you later " I said and hung up the phone.

Hopefully they buy it..

The doctor gave me some medicine last night and it's still working so I got up.

I'm going to use this chance to take a shower because lord knows it's needed.

I can't necessarily do my morning routine but I do have a toothbrush and toothpaste so I can make it work.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Hopefully this is done by the time the medicine wears off.

( this is her outfit )

<>

When I got back in the room it was light outside and diana was putting her shoes on.

" where are you going? " I asked going back to the bed.

" to get some food, what do you feel like? " she asked.

" it doesn't matter " I said and she nodded.

" Stephanie get the fuck up, I'm leaving " she said shaking Stephanie.

" she has alot of hair " I said looking at Nyla.

" I know! " diana said and started walking to the door.

" do you think I should call henry? i mean he's her father and he was worried sick.. " I said as she put her hand on the door knob.

" I think you have your answer " and with that she left.

" I think nyla can probably fit something that I packed for Serenity " Stephanie said yawning and sat up.

" Can you get it out for me? The bag is too far " I said and she nodded.

Sarah woke up to the sun shining in her face and the first thing she did was grab her phone of course

She checked her Instagram and after a few minutes she noticed she had a missed call then a voicemail.

She listened to the voicemail and quickly got up and ran downstairs.

" SHE'S OKAY! " she yelled going into the kitchen.

She put the voicemail on speaker and played it.

" does she think this is a joke?? tell her to come home now! " Joseph said.

A/N: it's only Joseph, Their Grandpa, & Jeremy in the kitchen.

" it's from a unknown number but I'll try to call back " she said calling the number back and there was no answer.

" she didn't answer but she said she'll see us later so clearly she'll be coming back " Sarah said.

" I don't care! I'm sick of your shit " jazmine yelled and they looked at each other before rushing into the living room.

" what are you talking about? " Matthew asked.

A/N: I forgot his name.

" oh so now you want to play dumb? you know what- okay. " jazmine said and looked at the four.

" sorry for yelling this early but you should know your brother, uncle, son whatever- is a cheater " she said and walked off.

" so um i'm going to go.. " Sarah trailed off and ran in the direction jazmine went in.

" what did you do? " his dad asked walking up to him.
————————————————————————
A/N:

Kind of a filler? Idek ..

It's 11:30 so I had to just gone update this which took less then a hour .

I hope you enjoyed the chapter 💕.

The next chapter will continue from thisss .

Have a good day/evening/night ❤️.

QOTC: do you speak more than one language? if so- how many and what are they?

A: English only and it's not giving 💔🥲.

Vote 🪐
Comment 🪐

Lmk if you see any mistakessss .

See youu soon <33 .