Chapter Nine: Brush Splatters

Happy birthday  MoonAndStarsAlign even if its a bittt late <3

Somehow Harry visiting Goth, turned into a dinner and staying the night.

Then the next day.

Then the day after.

Rinse and repeat.

They didn't even make it a big thing we;d he'd wonder off to explore the multiverse now and then.

Harry wasn't quite sure when he started living there, it was... kind of nice.

They didn't treat him like a guest, but treated him like part of the family. Harry had only barely had a family, his birth family he was taken from and his birth family who died for him. It made him wonder about whoever his birth family was, as Destiny hadn't told him who they were.

He'd caught Mr Reaper giving him looks, and he had a feeling the Death god was pretty sure who his parents were.

Today he and Goth had been taken to a park in a rather nice Au, they were playing with a ball. It was great fun and neither of them could seem to stop laughing, he'd never had a chance to play as a child the first time around.

Don't ask how they ended up on the slides, or the fact they were playing pirates.

It just happened.

It was then Harry paused, at the edge of his hearing range he was detecting...

Static?

"Harry?" Goth asked, seeing that the other skeleton wasn't paying attention to there game anymore.

"I'm hearing Static." Harry responded.

At that moment Blue strings filled the sky, and screaming was heard.

"Error..." Mr Reaper said, as he and Mr Geno rushed over.

"Time to go Kids," Mr Geno said.

"Mom!" Goth yelped, as suddenly another figure appeared in front of them.

Harry gulped, at the sight of a rather tall dark boned skeleton with glitched appearing randomly on his body.

"So... your there spawn," the monster said staring at him, voice warped by there glitched.

Error.. the destroyer, Fates Toy.

"Hello Mr Error," Harry responded politely fidgeting with there jacket, ready to activate its invisibility ability to escape.

"Tsh... get going kid," Error said eyes staring deep into his eyes, into his code.

Clearly seeing Destiny's mark on him.

"ERROR!" a voice screamed over the screams in the distance, Error sighed and sped towards the scream with a large leap and aide of his strings.

Moments later Reaper pulled them all through a portal home.

------

No no no no

Ink did not want to deal with this right now.

Bad enough Error was working on this AU.

But for the first time and years he; d felt it.

His sons magic.

So close!

By the time the battle was won and Error retreated, that faint touch of his sons magic was gone.

His hand tightened around his brush, no matter what.

He would find his son.