Chapter 8 : Mr. Desiring

I don't think the drive ever felt this long. Honestly, I could swear we are driving for hours when only fifteen minutes passed. And how long those fifteen minutes were!

We are both riled up from our kiss, shared at the restaurant. It made me hot in all kind of places, my cheeks feel flushed and my whole body is filled with anticipation and. I know what will happen when we get to my flat and that makes me burn with hotness even more. Damn, that man can make a woman want him.

But I could swear Braden feels the same as me because he's fidgeting in his seat since we drove away from the restaurant, he's obviously trying to find comfort in his pants, seeing as his erection pressed at his zipper, making my lips water and my eyes cosy. And I also caught him staring at me at times, finding it difficult adverting his eyes away.

I was so impatient and so hot that if I had a paper lying on my lap, it would probably start a fire.

And when he parks the car in front of my building, he seems like he can't get out of the car fast enough, making to my side and opening the door for me, basically dragging me out.

When I'm out and standing on my still shaky feet, he closes the passenger door and backs me against it. Before I can protest, he places his lips on mine, successfully silencing me with a hungry kiss that shows that he, too, is full of anticipation and simply can't wait anymore. He deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue in my mouth and grabbing my hips to keep me in place. His hands then travel on my back and a little lower. He puts them on my butt and squeezes it, then pushes me forward so our hips are touching fully and I feel his excitement on my stomach. He groans in my mouth and breaks the kiss.

''Damn, baby,'' he says huskily. His hands are still holding me at the waist, keeping me close to him and he's staring down at me with hooded eyes that are clearly showing desire in them. I know mine reflect his.

I'm currently unable of reasonable thinking, so I just put my hands on his chest, lift on my tiptoes and kiss him again, as hungrily as he was kissing me before. He puts his hand in my hair, tugging it, then bringing my head closer to his mouth, his other hand stays on my waist, caging me to his body.

When we break our kiss, Braden starts dropping feather kisses down my neck, making me shiver. I turn my head slightly on the side so he has more space and he makes an appreciative tone in his throat. He starts sucking on the skin then licking it and biting it, making me moan out his name.

He makes some space between us and he lifts his head with visible force, but his arm is still around my waist. ''We need to get you in the bed. Now, if you don't want me to fúck you right against this car,'' he says with a little smirk and then mutters, ''Although, I wouldn't mind.''

Which earns him a slap on the chest from me and then his throaty laugh follows. I grab his arm and start tugging him behind me towards the door leading into the building and we are both running up the stairs. I don't even step a foot in the flat, when he has me against the door, savouring my lips again. What is it with him, pushing me against the walls and doors?

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. I put my hands around his neck to keep myself from falling on the floor. He starts walking towards my bedroom and I don't stop him.

But when we come there and he throws me on the bed and starts crawling on the bed, panic grips me. I don't really know what comes over me but it suddenly dawns to me that maybe I'm not really that kind of a girl that wants to have a casual roll in the sheets with some man I'm highly attracted to. And even though I should be flattered and open my legs for him without any protest, I feel like something ... less. Because I know he can have any girl he wants and he probably does have any girl he desires. Who would say no to him?