I eagerly close my eyes and Natasha pulls me back up again. I hear her opening her backpack. „I'm gonna blindfold you, so you can't cheat."
„I would never cheat!" I say, empathising the never.
A second later, I feel a piece of fabric being laid over my eyes. Natasha knots the end of the cloth together at the back of my head.

„Now we're ready to go." Natasha grabs my hand again, this time with a little more force. „I'm going to lead you. Do you trust me?"

I feel myself blushing and curse myself in my thoughts. After a moment of silence, I answer her, „Yes, I do." I squeeze her hand.

Nat doesn't say anything and just starts to walk. The abrupt movement makes me stumble, I fall and make myself ready for the collision with the ground. But it never comes. I get caught by a pair of hands, before I hit the ground. Natasha puts me back on my feet and whispers, „You idiot."
I want to say something in my defense, but I feel Natasha's lips on my cheek, which makes me go silent.

She starts to walk again, this time steadying me with both hands.
I am still trying to process that her lips were on my cheek a moment ago.
„Why so silent, Y/n?" Natasha asks. I can hear by the sound of her voice, that she is smiling.

„Fuck you, Romanoff." I mumble.

Natasha just chuckles and stops to walk. „We're here."
„Can I take this damn blindfold off now?"
„Well, actually..." Natasha lets out a chuckle. „There is a ladder to your left. It only goes up for about five meters. You can do this. I'm right behind you, if something happens."

„You don't actually want me to climb blindfolded, do you?!"
„Come on! It's going to be fun." Natasha tries to convince me. I know that she doesn't need to convince me. I would do anything she wants.

When I stay silent, Nat guides my hands to the ladder and I slowly start to climb up. It is easier than I thought it would be. I just guide myself with my hands and it works pretty well.
„You're doing fantastic, Y/n. Only two steps left." I hear Natasha calling from the ground.
When I finally reach the top, my hands are sweaty and I need to catch my breath. I feel a large, horizontal plate of wood before me, so I just lay down on it, waiting for Natasha.
I hear creaking of wood and a few second later, I feel Natasha sitting on my hips.

My breathing suddenly goes faster again, but when I finally have it under control again, Nat hasn't moved a bit.
„Natasha?" I call out.
„Wha-... Oh, yeah, uhm... sorry. I was thinking about something."

A second later, my blindfold is taken off. The bright light dazzles me and I have to let my eyes adjust, until I see leaves just two metres above me. I sit up quickly, hitting my head against Natasha's. I had forgotten for a moment that she is still sitting on top of me.
„Ouch." We both say at the same time.
Natasha holds her head.
„Sorry, I forgot you are still sitting on me." I mumble.
I can see Natasha blushing a little. She gets ups and grabs my hand to pull me up a second later.

„So, this is my tree house. I built it when I was newly recruited and needed some time for myself."

I look at the little tree house in front of me. It is made out of dark wood and has a door and two big windows. I can't see inside, because there are red curtains hanging behind the glass.
„You built this yourself?!" I ask Nat amazed.
Natasha nods, smiling a little.

„Can we go in? I mean... Is it okay for you if I see the inside?" I ask, feeling like I'm invading private space.
„Of course you can, Y/n. I trust you." She pulls a key out of her pocket, unlocks the door and steps inside. I follow her with a little bit of a distance between us. When I close the door behind me and look a round, I'm absolutely astonished.
„This is beautiful." I whisper.

The little room looks so comfortable. The walls are painted in cream white, but you can't really see the colour, because they are plastered with photos of sunsets and yellow and orange flowers. The whole room is designed in warm colours. The small corner couch, the fluffy carpet and the curtains are all red. On the left side is a wooden table with one chair and on the right side is a bookshelf. The shelf is filled with old books and green plants. The books look like the've been read many times. A chain of lights is attached to the ceiling.

When I turn to Natasha, she looks at me like she's scared that I'm going to say something bad about this masterpiece.
„I know it is pretty tacky but I made it to calm me down and to cheer me up, when I'm sad or angry." She mumbles.
„Natasha." I whisper and grab her chin softly, so she has to look into my eyes. „This is the most beautiful place I've ever seen."

Her eyes soften and she inches a little closer. My gaze shifts to her lips for a second before it lands back on her eyes. Our faces get a little closer and I can feel her breath on my skin. A tremble goes through my whole body and I can feel my heart beating faster than it has ever beaten before.

Wait... What is going on? Why am I feeling this. This isn't right. Natasha deserves somebody better than me.

I pull away and Natasha moves back too.
We both clear our throats at the same time.
„So..." I desperately search in my head for something to change the subject, „Why did I have to climb up with a blindfold on?"
Natasha's confused face turns into a smile. „I obviously didn't want to spoil the surprise. But mostly, I just thought it would be funny."

„You're impossible, Romanoff."

Natasha chuckles, but then she holds up her hand, signalising me to stay quiet.
I don't hear anything. „What?" I whisper.
„It has just started to rain."
„Nooo. I don't want to go back in the rain. I don't have my raincoat with me." I whine.

Nat looks at me. „I guess we have to stay in here for a while."

—————————
A/n: Sorry that it took me so long to update. I was a little bit stressed for the last couple days.
Anyways, have a good day/ night <3