"Senpaaaii, no greetings for your cute kouhai?" Eyjafjalla whines at me with crocodile tears in her eyes.

"Hello." I blankly voice out.

"Put more emotion into it, doctor!" She dropped her façade and lash out at me, gently rocking me side to side.

Mountain laughs as he gazes at our interaction, "Still the same as ever, doctor, but I'm guessing you didn't come here to relax since Amiya is carrying that clipboard over there."

"Right, Platinum! This also involves you too." Platinum lowers the volume of the television. "Miss Kal'tsit wants us to investigate an unknown area near Chernobog due to Reunion presence and a strange energy reading we got from that area. We will depart at 0400 tomorrow, and we will only have 6 operators with 2 scouts instead of the usual 10 and 4 for our missions since this is a covert mission. Any questions or objections? If not, we will discuss the finer details later in the day since I still need to tell the other operators about this."

"I am fine with it." "How exciting! An unknown energy reading..." "My bow is at your disposal doctor." Mountain, Eyja and Platinum voiced their agreement with Skadi only nodding at me. I nodded back at them and excused myself from the table and left the lounge area, taking my drink with me while Amiya already finished her's and is now writing in the notepad. I stopped myself in the hallway with Amiya looking at me quizzically.

"Gravel, Red are you both here?" I voiced out at the empty hallway and a second later, Gravel and Projekt Red came out of their hiding spot, one from the ceiling and the other from the ground.

"Yes doctor~" "What...?" Gravel and Red said when they stood in front of me.

"Both of you are the scouts for this mission. Any objections or questions?"

"Can I get a reward after the mission? Maybe sleeping with you~?" Gravel said.

"Meat. Extra meat." Red said while looking at me using her puppy eyes mode.

"...Fine, Gravel you can sleep in the spare bed I have and Red you'll get extra meat after the mission."

Gravel visibly deflated after hearing my words while Red became a miniature sun with how bright she smiled as it stretched until I was worried it would split her face.

"Now?"

"No red, after we come back from the mission."

"Awoo..."

"No... Oh alright come on, I'll treat both of you to food after I round up the rest of the squad."

"It's ok doctor, I'm fine right now..." "Yay" 2 different sounds are voiced out.

"It's fine Gravel, my wallet can take the hit and It's lunch time right now so we can go buy food from the cafeteria."

Before Gravel could say anything else, I grabbed hold of both Gravel's and Red's hand and walked off towards the cafeteria, Amiya trailing behind us while not saying a word, apparently content with me doing all the talking.

After we ate lunch with Red wolfing down the extra meat I promised her, Gravel and Red went back to their post in protecting me even though I didn't need it. I headed back to the lounge, in case Shining was there and luckily, I guessed right since she was brewing herself a cup of coffee at the counter though no one else was there besides her.

"Hey Shining."

"Hello doctor, what brings you here?"

"My legs."

*bonk* "Don't be a smartass doctor."

"Ow. Sorry but anyway, we got a mission to investigate a remote area near Chernobog due to an anomalous energy originating from there and Reunion sigils are confirmed to be in the area so we can expect them to be there." I explain while nursing a slight bruise on my head from Shining that I get whenever I make a bad pun.