" Sidharth tabiyat kharab hai kya" Shehnaaz asked looking at him, three long days she has not seen him, yes video call was an option but she needed it, they needed it she realised eventually, yes she has cried alot in these days but she was happy by the end of the day. They have not discussed the fight yet but they were good, better actually.

" Vaise Itne off toh aapne 4 saal main nhi liye, kya baat hai, Kuch hua hai ya biwi ki yaad zyada aa rahi hai" She tried to bring that smile on his face which was missing but guess it didn't worked.

" Abhi nhi Shehnaaz, I am not in this mood right now" He spoke a little louder than required and it would be a lie if she says it didn't hurt, it did, was his care limited to the phone only she thought, but he seemed stressed, how well the way he was biting his nails, the feet that has been in a continuous tapping motion but yet she seemed not to voice it out right now. She will once they are back in the room.

Anger and the words he speaks in anger she just couldn't take it more for now and she don't want Maa to witness their fight, never, between them it is always.

" Acha theek hai mat jaana, Hume shopping jaana tha vaise bhi, lekar jaana hume, aur..... "

" Free ka driver ban jaana" He scoffed and she tried controlling her laugh, alright cute.... Her husband was very cute she thought.

" Shehnaaz Sidharth baith jao, have food baad main you can continue this tom and Jerry wala thing of yours"

" Hmm" He spoke setting beside Her, again unusual, something was wrong, Where was his Maa yaar she wondered.

" Raju Bhaiya lao main aapko help karta hoon" He spoke standing up and Shehnaaz was about to interfere when was stopped by Maa.

" Rehne De Sana, he is trying to distract himself, let him be"

" Lekin Maa He looks tired, I will help na, unko... "

" Shshshs uska ghar hai, karne de thoda kaam, you have your food"

" Unhone bhi nhi khaya na"

" Kha lega, He is not ignorant towards food, bhook nhi hogi, tum khatam karo abhi, no nakhre, chalo shabash. "

" Ye taana tha na mere liye" She asked pouting.

" Vaisa tha toh" Maa spoke and they laughed, a heartily laugh after 3 days she thought.

*

" Shehnaaz tired right, sleep if you want aata hoon thodi der Maa ke saath baith ke " He spoke when they were done with their dinner.

" Aap khana kha lijiye na pehle, kyun aisa kar rahe hai"

" Listen..... Uff Man nhi hai Shehnaaz" He was a bit harsh in the starting but was normal towards the end.

" Aap theek hai na sachi"
" Haan baba Theek hoon, Gussa bhi nhi hoon if that's what you are thinking alright sweetheart, go rest" He spoke pecking her forehead and she sighed.

*

" Maa you mind if I have a smoke here" He asked getting up from her lap, well he has been here from the past 20 minutes, calming himself down.

" I don't mind but no you aren't allowed, dekh kar hi lag raha hai already ho gaya aaj ka, no more" She spoke sternly and waited for him to continue because she can feel it's because of a failed operation, just a motherly instinct.

" He died Maa " He whispered after a long silence.

" Who died Sidharth, what's happening baba" She asked.