" Are you sure we're allowed around here? " Rory questioned .

" Obviously not , we're supposed to be inside " Kile answered to which Rory jut rolled his eyes.

" Let's sit down " Maleek suggested and we all agreed .

" You guys know what college you want go to? " Maleek questioned .

" I don't even know if I need to go to college , might take over the family buisness " Kile answered .

" I don't think you could go even if you tried " I teased .

" Yeah? If I wanted to I could buy the whole college itself " he argued back.

" You might want to buy yourself an education first " I laughed .

" Let's see if you can buy back an arm " he challenged and before I knew it I was in a rather painful arm lock .

" OUCH , ALRIGHT I QUIT , I QUIT " I yelled tapping his arm aggressively .

" Rory are you ok? " We heard Maleek ask .

" Yeah I'm fine , I think I'm gonna head back first though " he attempted to get up but before he could even take a step his eyes did a full 360 rolling to the back of his head and just like that he was already falling.

Quickly pushing Kile off I was already stretching across the table both Maleek cushioning his head and body from hitting the cold hard table .

" SHIT! " I exclaimed , vigorously shaking him  . 

" RORY? WAKE UP! " Maleek Joined .

Looking around for help I suddenly remembered where we were . Turning to Kile he had a blank stare on his face .

" HELP US ! " I shouted at him .

He seemed to snap back to his senses before making his way over to us , " You guys have to give him some space " he quickly unbuttoned Rory's shirt . 

"Maleek tilt his head back , Josh you carry his legs " he ordered.

Without hesitation we listened and  hurried with him to the closest nurse .

1:09 pm

" It's nothing too serious , It seems to be due to stress " The nurse informed us.

" Does anyone know when last he ate something? " she questioned us.

" He hasn't ate anything from morning " I spoke up .

" Well there's your answer " she turned to give Mr. Murphy her full attention .

 " He just needs some rest and make sure he takes these after eating something " she ordered handing a small bag of what seemed to be pills.

" I'm going to have to inform your father " Mr. Murphy told Rory but he quickly objected .

" No It's fine really , This happens more often than you think . I'll call himself I promise " 

Mr. Murphy gave him a long look but finally agreed " Fine but call him now and get it over with " .

After Rory came off the phone with his dad he confirmed that his dad was ok and told him to just get some rest .

" I'll call the bus to pick you up , I can't leave to go with you though I'll have to ask-  " 

" I'll go with him " I raised my hand .

" You'll miss the rest of the convention are you sure? " Mr. Murphy questioned .

" I already have all the information I need Sir , also I'm his roommate  I really don't mind " 

" Well if its fine by you then Alright " he said getting up " I'm going to call the driver ,  Get you and Rory's belonging together  please ." 

It wasn't long before the driver came , Mr. Murphy made sure we were alright and informed us that he ordered room service and to make sure Rory eats everything before taking the pills .

The bus drive felt shorter than usual , Rory was asleep for the most of it . It felt nice to have his head resting on my shoulder  , like a feeling of comfort that I could definitely get used to .

2: 52 pm

Rory had fallen asleep within the short time we were waiting on the room service so when It finally arrived I was hesitant towards waking him up but I knew had to nonetheless. 

Looking at him sleeping I couldn't help but think this was mainly my fault , It was so obvious he wasn't feeling well but I just ignored it thinking it was about me .

" Rory " I said gently shaking him.

" Hmm? " he hummed .

" You need to eat something now " I said placing the tray in front of him.

It was obvious he wasn't up to the task so thinking up a solution I quickly scrambled over to my bed and took out my laptop . I knew it wasn't allowed but I don't think Rory is the type to snitch .

" Want to watch a movie? I have them downloaded " I suggested walking over  to his bed side.

He gave me a questionable look but agreed .

I awkwardly slid in beside him making sure to leave a safe distance between us  and adjusted the laptop so we both could see properly. 

It wasn't long before Rory had fallen asleep mid movie , I carefully took the empty tray and put it aside before scooting closer and readjusting his head so that it was in a more comfortable and what better place thank my neck . Turning off the laptop I gently leaned my on his head and before I knew I was out.