"Heat."

AN: Hello everyone! Well... this chapter is a little different but I hope you like it... teehee.

-

Word count: 1,207

-

Just so you know, this chapter is purely smut and adds literally nothing to the story so if you aren't interested in this then that's okay! You can just skip to the next chapter.

-

"Heat."

Trevor lay me back on the mattress with one hand behind my head, pulling me deeper into the kiss. The other was pressed down on my hip, his fingers slightly under the belt of my pants. The feel of his cold fingers against my skin made my skin shiver with pleasure; I could feel his erection growing against my stomach as the kiss deepened. I bit his lip, an intense growl passed his mouth as I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He tasted like cigarettes and beer which, surprisingly, I never found to be unpleasant.

Our tongues fought and the air got hotter. Trevor's erection pressed on me, making me even more desperate for him. I pulled away from this kiss and slid my hands up his shirt to feel his warmth underneath, Trevor didn't hesitate to pull me back into the kiss. His hands slid behind, he was now under my shirt - his fingers on my skin  made me writhe in pleasure. Soon he undid my bra, slithering his hand to my breast. His fingers circled around my nipples making them hard and pointy.

I moaned into our kiss.
"You like that, baby?" Trevor hummed.
I nodded in response.

A grin suddenly appeared on Trevor's face, he looked at me through his brow as he pushed my shirt up to reveal my perky breasts. He took one in his mouth and the other with his hand, his tongue flicked on my budded breast. He bit and marked my breasts, I knew I was his.

Trevor moved further down, trailing kisses on my stomach. He placed his hands on my hips.

"May I?" He asked, his eyes desperate like a puppy dog.

I bit my lip and nodded once more, he undid the top button of the jeans I had on and pulled them gently off. I wasn't wearing any fancy lingerie, just some basic blue panties which were starting to fray at the hem. Regardless, Trevor was hungry for what was underneath. His eyes darted towards the wet section which had started to appear, his fingers rubbed along the entrance to my pussy; causing me to squirm and moan under my breath.

He slipped his fingers under my panties and started finger fucking me with ease, I was already soaked for him and he knew it. His fingers glided in and out of me, his thumb twirling on my clit sending sensation after sensation through my body.

"You're such a good girl, doll." Trevor said, his voice low.

He pulled my panties down my legs and threw them to the side, his hands held tight onto my hips as he moved his mouth closer to my sex. His tongue licked my wet sex, he moaned into me.

"God, doll. You taste amazing." He purred.

I could feel my orgasm near, "Trevor... baby..." I mewled.

"What, princess?" He asked, pulling himself away from me but still rubbing his fingers on my clit.

I grasped the bedsheets, "You're going to make me come." I confessed.

"Not yet I'm not." Trevor smirked, "Get on your knees."

I listened to his demand and got on my knees for him, I slipped off my shirt once I was in position; my tits bounced as I released them from the shirt. Trevor stood arching over me, I eagerly undid his belt and his pants fell to his ankles. I kissed his erection through his underwear and pulled them down so his dick could be free. I took it in my mouth and made circles on his tip with my tongue. His dick wasn't huge but he was able to slip it down my throat and throat fuck me perfectly, I loved the way his hips moved. As Trevor moved in and out of my mouth I cupped his balls and massaged them gently, his moans were becoming increasingly louder. I freed my mouth from his cock and trailed kisses along his shaft.

"Fuck, baby..." Trevor groaned, "You're so cute." His hand stroked my cheek as I ran my tongue along his dick.
"I'm gonna need you back on the bed, princess." He leans over to help me up, my legs were shaking with anticipation.

Trevor places me on the bed with my ass up and my face pushed against the mattress, he lined himself up behind me and he rubbed his dick on the outside of my throbbing sex; he moved softly, enjoying the feeling of my wetness on him.

"T-Trevor..." I moaned, "Please fuck me." I begged.

"Woah, doll. We have all the time in the world." He smirked, placing a firm hand on my ass which left behind a red handprint.

I gasped with pleasure, "Trevor, fuck me!" I pleaded, moving my ass to try and force my self onto his dick out of desperation.

Trevor leaned over me. His dick at my entrance, his hand slithered to my neck and his fingered squeezed my throat.

"I'm going to need you to ask nicely." He seductively whispered. He pushed his tip in and out of me, spiting me more.

"Please fuck me, Trevor." I moaned, "Please."

"Good girl." He replied, slamming his dick into me.

We moaned in unison as his cock filled up my pussy, our moans filled up the room as well as the sound of his hips slamming against me and the wetness of my pussy. Two of Trevor's fingers rubbed my clit whilst the other hand was on my hips to pull me closer onto him.

"Shit, doll..." Trevor moaned, "You're so wet for me, huh?"

I couldn't construct a response, all I could think about was how amazing his cock was inside of me.

"I want you to ride me, baby." He said as he pulled out of me, he didn't stop rubbing my clit.

Trevor lay down on the bed, he held my hips above his cock and thrusted into me. I bounced on him, my tits bouncing too. His hands jolted up to them, squeezing them and massaging them.

"That feels so good~" I purred.

Trevor smirked and fastened the pace which took me by surprise, my hands now rested on his chest. My ass bounced on his cock, Trevor released my breasts and squeezed my ass.

"I'm going to cum, princess." He roared.

"Use me, Trevor." I said.

His eyes closed and he fucked me harder, I could feel his sick throb inside me, "Fuck!" He shouted, releasing his hot load inside of me.

I took myself off of him and licked some the mess off of his dick.

"I'm not finished with you, baby." Trevor affirmed.

He turned me onto my back and slid himself into me once more, his movements weren't as hard but still it felt so fucking good. Our hips smacked together and our moans refilled the room.

"Trevor- I'm going to cum!"

"Good, baby." He said, quickening the pace to bring my orgasm along faster.

"Fuck!" I moaned, feeling my orgasm release, "Don't stop!"

He didn't, he kept thrusting until my orgasm was fully milked.

Trevor left my pussy throbbing with satisfaction. We both laid on the bed, nothing but a pile of limbs and sweat.

"So," Trevor said, his breath unsteady, "same time tomorrow?"