"Anger."

AN: Y'all I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. I appreciate all the support and I really hope I can get another part out soon. Thanks again for the support!!!

Word count: 2,380

TW: Violence.

-

"Anger"

"She's fucking pregnant?" Trevor exclaimed, his tone sharp. It was clear that he was quite taken aback by this news as much as I was.

"Y-yes. That's what her urine results told us..." The doctor explained with a shaky voice.

"Fuckin' show me." He asked as he held his hand out towards the doctor's clipboard.

"Sorry?"

"I said fuckin' show me!" Trevor shouted as he forcefully snatched the clipboard out from the doctor's hands. I could see his eyes furiously search the page for the answer he was looking for with his eyebrows deeply furrowed in deep concentration.

"S-sir. W-we don't tolerate vulgar speech towards staff here." Explained the doctor.

I could tell once Trevor had found the result. His eyebrows relaxed, his anger-ridden expression cleared and instead his face conjured an expression which was immensely challenging to read; it was unclear how he felt towards the situation.

Many of the hospital staff had heard the commotion and were at the door to ensure that Trevor wasn't going to cause anymore of a scene, the doctor cautiously moved away from him in fright. Trevor had the clipboard in one hand which he held to his side and he held the other hand to his head to grip the bridge of his nose between two of his fingers.

I sat on the hospital bed with my head hung low as I my eyes gazed submissively up at him, the situation didn't feel real. My eyes examined every part of Trevor's body hoping I could understand his complex expression, I found myself admiring his frame and all of the markings on his body which I adored. He lowered his hand from his face and turned his head timidly towards me, his eyes gained contact with mine - I could instantly read Trevor's face and could tell exactly what he was feeling now; his eyes were filled with fear, a feeling which rarely ever overcame Trevor.

Once he realised I saw how vulnerable he was in this moment, his face snarled and he turned away from me instantly. His hand gripped the clipboard and the other formed a tense fist.

"Fuck..." Trevor said under his breath, throwing the clipboard onto the bed.

He slumped onto the chair next to me, the chair had a light wood frame that was glossed and the seat was made up of a deep blue fabric which was worn where many people had come and gone. Trevor rested his arms on the sides of the chair, he had his legs apart and his body was relaxed. I noticed him glance off into the empty space of the room, I could tell that he had all sorts of things running through his head. My hand reached out to his arm and rubbed it gently, he turned towards me and looked down at my fragile hand; his eyes switched focus towards my arm as he looked at all my scars.

My arm still wore remains of the bleeding lines which I had inflicted upon myself, now, various bruises had made themselves resident on the bare skin in between my scars. The amount of guilt I felt was immeasurable. I hadn't really been much of a partner to Trevor, honestly I'm surprised he put up with me for this long. However throughout the hard times I realised that it was likely that Trevor felt the same way towards me, perhaps he wondered why I put up with him for all these months. Perhaps he wondered why I stayed with him throughout all the outbursts and reactions to the fucked up things he had experienced during his time, not to mention the blatant crimes he was committing right under my nose.