Lj and jeff

*not mine*

So here you are, in a room with a monochrome clown and a guy who carved a smile into his own face. These two were killers and you knew it. But you've known these guys for months now and you're in love with both of them. And they love you back. Sounds like a corny fanfiction, but given how you met them and became their friend, then their girlfriend, it's not that crazy.

Happened months ago, when the two had been paired up to go kill. They broke into your apartment building through your bedroom window. They made enough noise that you woke up but pretended to be asleep. Then you pulled your gun out from under your pillow when they got close to you. At the time you had no idea that the gun couldn't kill them, but it sure as hell would hurt like fuck for them. You were able to get them to back down with threats to get others to the room and get them either beat up or locked up, but Slenderman had come to check on the. To make this long story short, in order to make sure you didn't die and that the word never got out they were real, you agreed to a few terms to stay in the Slender Mansion.

Thus that brings you back to the present. L.J. and Jeff were sitting on your bed, looking at you with 'that' look in their eyes. You sighed and went over to them. You all had been good with the kissing, cuddling, humping, and stuff like that but you knew that they also wanted to do a bit more than that. You had finally agreed that you'd have sex with them, but only one of them could take your v-card. So as you sat down they started their game of rock, paper, scissors to see who went first. It was best 3 out of 5 and they were tied. But soon you heard crazy laughter and looked over to see a smug L.J. and an irritated Jeff. L.J. had won and was going to go first.

"Hahahaha. Are you ready (y/n)?" L.J. asked as he started to quickly undress. Jeff took off his hoody and shirt, but left his pants on, for now. You slowly started to undress, still a little nervous, but excited all the same. L.J. grabbed you as soon as you were left in your panties and dropped you on the bed. "You look so cute right now (y/n). I can't wait to start having fun!" he said as he soon moved his mouth to one of your erect nipples. One hand went to the other nub and the other to rub at your lower lips through your underwear. Your moans came out low at first, but grew a little as he kept on. He switched the buds he was playing with, this time lightly grazing one with his sharp teeth. You felt something pleasurable in your stomach build up, almost feeling like you could cum on just this alone. But as things started to get good L.J. stopped. "W-why did y-you st-stop?" you asked him panting.

You saw he had started to remove you panties and threw them somewhere when he got them off. "Well, I need to stretch you out and I want to watch you squirm as I do." he replied sticking two fingers up to your mouth. You quickly took his fingers into your mouth and started to suck on them. As you focused on the task you could hear another killer grunting, knowing Jeff you figured he got impatient and just started jerking off to the site of you and L.J. doing a little foreplay. You let out a small giggle as you continued to suck L.J.'s fingers.

L.J. soon pulled his fingers from your mouth and pushed both into you slowly. You let out a small hiss as they entered your vag. He slowly moved them only a little bit until it felt like your inner walls were use to his fingers, trying to suck them in. He then moved them apart from each other in a scissoring motion. You were letting out small whimpers and moans as he kept this up, feeling like you did before. Before long her removed his fingers and you heard something being torn open. You smiled when you realized they remembered to bring condoms with them. L.J. put it on before placing it at the opening of your vag. "I'm gonna put the whole thing in." he said before placing a kiss to your lips as he shoved his seven inches into you.

Your eyes had pin-prick tears in them when he did and you let out a muffled noise of displeasure. You knew the whole 'popping the cherry' thing was bs, but you were glad you were stretched or else your inner walls could have been torn. L.J. did he best not to move yet, he didn't want to fuck this up after all. Soon the pain started to fade some and you moved your hips, letting him know he could move. He began a slow pace at first, but had started too pick up speed. The kiss broke when you both needed air and your moaning started as soon as you got air in your lungs. L.J. started going a little faster, but not fast and not hard enough for your liking. "F-f-faster! H-harder! Please!" you moaned, moving your hips to try and get more going. He smiled and started to do as you asked of him. You were a moaning mess, your body enjoying every minute of this.