Ben x Reader

"Hey (Y/N), wanna play so video games?" BEN asked. this was a daily thing. he asked you all the time. he even sneaked into you phone once when you were playing a game! You nod, as always. BEN took you by the hand and pulled you into his room.
You guys played video games for hours. after you finally best the game you collapsed on the bed, closing your eyes. something soft and fleshy pressed against your lips...
You open your eyes to see BEN above you, stratling you. "mmmmmm, BEN..." you moan against his lips. you've dreamed about this countless amounts of times, but you never thought it would happen.
With in minutes you were naked, exposed on his bed. "mmmm, you've met a terrible fate, haven't you?" BEN asked, using his famous catch phrase.You giggle.
"You shouldn't have done that..." BEN mumbled and attacked.
His mouth kissed yours, and then worked down you neck. he kept kissing till he heard you moan a little. so he worked that spot till there was a bruis.
Slowly he pulled you clothes and his clothes off. "you ready sweets?" He asked. you nod and BEN slowly goes in. his dick slowly entering you vagina till he was all the way in.
A few tears had escaped so BEN kissed them away. "don't worry sweets, it only hurts for a little bit."
3 hours later:
You finally finished up. BEN and you were now together. and let's just say you guys had a lot of crazy times after that night ;)