More Headcanons ?

im sorry ...

just saying that theres a chance that i migh write the 3 part of Teacher Damian ,yea..

BUT the that doesn't mean the second one is not in process of writing , i just dont really have any ideas but im trying 

Enjoy  !

_____________________________

everyone think that Jon and Damian are dating , just like Connor and Tim . And how wrong they are .  for when Jon and Kon are coming for a sleepover in the manor (they always come together) Bruce made a rule . Jon is sleeping in the same room as Tim , and Connor with Dami . And what a mistake he made . In truth Jon and Tim are really good friends , the had many missions together so they became closer to each other while Kon and Dami are dating . No one even thought that something migh go wrong with this rule . Untill Bruce saw hickeys and bites mark on his youngest son .

Kon almost got killed by batfam , Tim watched with Jon from afar .

after that Kon never slept in Damian's room , Jon was allowed but his brother NEVER. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian is leading the LoA ,with three his devodet 'servants' by his side . the First is the one that is always near him , glaring if someone disrespect his Lord , hes the right hand of Damian Al Ghul. the Second is the executor ,without hesitation can kill anyone he is ordered to , he only listen to Damian . the Third is his right hand in making plans , his plans never fail , if he wanted he could lead the league but his too devoted and a little obsessed with his Lord . They all are a bit too much obsessed with the Leader of League of Shadows .

Many people in the LoA are jealous of these Three . They talk to each , they train together , and they are the only people in League that are trusted by Damian .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason knew that patrol will be a mess , a total mess . He woke up in a bed without his gear on but still with his mask on , a realief . " i see your awake " emotionless voice came from the door , sligh concern was heard in it . " w-where am i ?" his head hurt , and his voice is raspy " you kinda fell on my balcony , and i took you in " the women came closer and sat on the end of the bed "can you contact Batman, or what his name was " Jason looked away hugging himself " did something happened between you two ?" Robin nod , the woman sighed " youre injured , so how about you stay with me ? my kids are with their father , so the apartament is for me and you" she slighly smiled , to assure the hurt bird . " okay.." Jason's small voice was heard "are you hungry ?"

After he healed he came back to manor, Everyhting is back to normal expect the fact that Robin is visiting that woman whose name is Damian every week . Even after he became Red Hood the first he did is go to her apartament , her kids were confused and concerned about their mother who started to cry in some man embrace .

( female!milf!Damian x Robin/Red Hood Jason Todd . i love so much this AU ,i even wanted to write a book about them but i decided that i'll write about something else ..)

_____________

600 . i feel like these are not headcanons , more like some mini stories to entartain myself .

Still loving it , what you think about them ?

thanks for reading this short chapter !