(THANK YOU FOR 10K READS) The Revenge

The gang, Kennedy, Catlyn, Suzie, Carly, and Daisy, were understandably pissed as hell. So, as normal teenagers do, they planned their revenge. Cat had the glitter, Kennedy had the glue and googly eyes, Carly had the 'secret' friendship with FRIDAY, Suzie had any other prank item they could think of, and Daisy had the gang that liked them, Clint, Bucky, Scott, Pietro, Wanda, and Thor, to open the doors and allow them access to the building.

"Guys are we sure this is a good idea?" Daisy asked, as they were driving to the building with their supplies.

"Quit whining. They left us. The least we can do is say 'thank you.'" Carly had a heavy load of sarcasm added on the 'thank you.'

"Yeah. All we're gonna do is glue glitter and googly eyes in everything." Cat gleefully clapped her hands.

"Alright. We're here." the driver with the voice that sounded suspiciously like Roz from Monster's Inc, said.

The crowd gathered inside the lobby to Avenger's Tower as they waited for Clint to walk downstairs and let them in.

"Psst! Over here!" The kids turned to see Clint hanging from a vent. "Cmon! We have an hour and a half to do this so we better hurry!"

The kids climbed into the vents then speedily crawled to their first victim's room.

"Natasha Romanoff I hope you like glitter." Cat laughed manically.

Clint looked at her funny before ushering them out of the vents and into her room where they spent 10 minutes throwing glitter. Everywhere. They poured some on the bed, glued it to her walls, replaced the shampoo and conditioner with glitter and glue, the picture frames, and then they finished off with a nice glitter drawing of the words 'Revenge came.'

They were giggling mad as they crawled into the vents and went to Bruce's room.

They weren't mean enough to do anything horrible but he agreed with Tony so...
They put googly eyes eVeRyWhErE. The bed posts, picture frames, the knob for the shower, the pillow, his science-y stuff, all of his books, and even the door knob.

Again the kids crawled away giggling, except this time without Clint for he was behind them cackling as well as choking on laughter.

"Approaching the third victim." Suzie announced, climbing out of the vents into the victim's room.

Captain America had very few things in his room due to being from the army and the 40's. But the few things that were in there were all red, white, and blue. So they did the same thing and painted everything rainbow (cuz the LGBTQ+ community is awesome so why not?)

Tony didn't really have anything funny done to him. Because he was the one who thought of it, so... they broke any glass thing they could find then formed it all into a very rude gesture...

When they finished they crawled to Clint's room where he had set up the security cameras to record the action.

Bruce was the first to enter his room. Entering it he just walked around in that confused, dazed way. He walked around and looked at everything. Soon he just sat down and grabbed at his hair in frustration.

Natasha entered her room next. Her being her usual self- A Russian badass assassin- looked at the words 'Revenge Came' with a glare so fierce the wall looked scared. She then stormed out of her room probably to go to get something to help her fix the mess. Or to maybe throttle Tony to buy something.... Or the slightest possibility of murder is still possible...

Steve was next and alas he cried when he saw his precious shield painted rainbow. He scrubbed at the paint before bursting into tears again.

"How did you beat Captain America?" Cat asked goofily.

"Ve painted his shield rainbow." Kennedy responded, cackling madly.

Tony was the last one and he just looked around with horror before he promptly looked at the security camera and waving his middle finger at it mouthing the words 'Fuck you guys! Fuck you!'

Kennedy, Cat, Carly, Daisy and Suzie collapsed on Clint's bed feeling very accomplished with themselves before the door burst open and their four victims rushed in.

"Welp." Kennedy said. "It was nice knowing you guys."

"Uh huh." They murmured back.

Natasha came in with her gun with the safety on-thankfully-and threw it from hand to hand.

"You really thought you would get away unpunished?" she asked.

The kids gulped cartoonishly.

Clint snorted from the background as he tried to escape the clutches of the murderous group.

Key word: tried

"Bitch no." Cat growled, dragging Clint back into the room. "Your getting punished as well with us."

Tony, despite being angry, giggled a bit at the bickering two.

Natasha sighed, "Look, I may want to kill you. But you did have the slightest right to revenge. So I'll let you off."

Cat, Kennedy, and Suzie looked at Natasha like she was crazy,
"Bitch please. We've been in detention before. What's the mf 'but' here, hmm?"

Carly and Daisy nodded with the others, "We're not new to this shit. Cmon!"

Steve looked like he was about to barf with all the cursing, but instead opted to stand there looking like he was about to go into labor.

Clint chuckled, "Sis snapped." He muttered.

"We're allowing you back onto the chat BUT you must clean up everything and not just your pranks. I mean you'll be sitting here till dawn making sure my windows shine like diamonds." Tony cackled.

Catlyn and Carly looked horrified, Kennedy and Suzie nodded, accepting the harsh punishment, and Daisy looked to not be paying attention at all.

-Insert SpongeBob voice- 8 Hours Later

As Kennedy cleaned up the last picture frame Carly collapsed on the pristine white couch that probably cost more than Carly's life.

"FREEDOM!" Catlyn shouted running around the room before promptly aggressively taking off her cleaning gloves, throwing them to the ground, and jumping in the violently shouting the words to the song We Are The Champions.

Daisy was on the floor slowly willing the floor to eat her as DUM-E poked at her making sure she was alive.

Suzie was somehow hanging from the ceiling, waiting for gravity to overcome her.

And Kennedy, after finishing that one picture, was looking at the ceiling with such a poker face, even Yelena would be proud.

Tony walked down into the lab, looking around impressed. He then looked at each of the girls, concern on his face, before breaking into a grin only the Billionaire could make.

"Alright you girls are free to-," before he could finish they all ran past him making him do that cartoonish spin in the doorway.

"OK then..." he said, walking off to the lab table.

GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS A THANK YOU FOR THE 10K READS!

-2/26/22

To anyone who made it this far and somewhat remembers the first chapter, our friend has an account now!
Bored_Scholar101 !