No Focusing on Real Matters

Catlyn, meanwhile, was doing what she does best. Focusing on what really didn't matter.

"Why does it look so rusty? The gold doesn't even look good with the blue. Also, Greek mythology is better."

Cat said, being her normal idiot self. Loki, understanding the gravity of the situation, did not move while the dangerous magical weapon was being pointed at him.

"Give me my staff back, mortal!" The god in the room said. Catlyn sighed. "I'll give you this- you're at least as scary as my elementary school Spanish teacher.. She was pretty scary."

Carly (C from the texting) whisperer-shouted "Give him his goddammed staff back!"

Meanwhile, Steve, Natasha, Wanda, Thor and Clint had broken into the apartment, leaving the door in splinters. Kennedy sighed. "We just painted that!"

"Hey Suzie, can we threaten these guys too?" Cat asked, "They look like they need threatening." Without waiting, Cat waved the staff in their direction a bit. Carly sighed. "Would you like white or red roses at your funeral, Cat?" She asked.

Catlyn actually thought for a moment, "Red. White is a pretty dumb rose color,"

As she nodded her head, the staff apparently thought it was high-time to destroy something, and blasted a hole in the space between Loki and the Avengers, narrowly missing Steve.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I almost hit my favorite avenger!" Steve nodded a 'It's okay' before Cat went on, "Sorry, Natasha!" Natasha, who had been nowhere near the explosion, smirked.

The Facetime in the background, who had been almost forgotten, burst out in laughter.

Wanda snorted as Steve looked sadly.

Clint laughed, "I like you kid, but who's better, me or Nat?"

Cat smirked, "Obviously Natasha, I mean she's a badass, multilingual, Russian super-spy!"

Natasha grinned as Clint slowly lost his smirk, "Never mind I don't like you anymore."

Kennedy suddenly screamed, "CATLYN LOOK OUT!!!"

Catlyn turned around just as Loki landed on her, wrestling the staff out of her hands.

"You little bish! Give me my staff!" She screamed in his ear.

Loki flinched but didn't budge, "It's not even your staff!"

"Finders keepers, losers weepers, dumbass!" Catlyn yelled.

Loki shoved Catlyn aside, grabbed the staff, and pointed it at her while shouting, "Stupid mortal! You can never defeat a god, let alone Loki the god of mischief!"

"Oh good I thought you were going to say the most cliche thing ever!" Kennedy sighed in relief.

"And the most cliche thing ever would be...?" Tony asked from the phone.

"Stupid mortals! You can never defeat me!" Kennedy said, in a high-pitched, squeaky, mocking voice.

Suzie looked around the room in dismay.

"We had just finished painting this room!!" Suzie sighed sadly, as she walked around the ruins of the once very pretty, living room.

"I can pay for the damages." Tony said.

Wanda snorted, "You, Tony Stark, being nice and paying for something other than your house and one of your little projects? I didn't think you were capable of that type of kindness!"

Kennedy saw as Tony put a hand to his chest in mock shock, "I can be nice!"

"You stuck pink hair dye in my shampoo once, turning it pink for a week!" Natasha chimed in from the other side of the room. She was cleaning her knives as there was no battle.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Daisy, carrying what seemed like millions of shopping bags.

"Catlyn, next time you send me out to the store, do not ask me to get the 10 pack of gummies! Those are expe-" She finally turned around and noticed the Avengers sitting in her half destroyed living room.

"Oh my Theos, what did Catlyn do now?" She sighed, placing the bags on the floor as she walked over to Suzie who was injured from one of the blasts.

"What makes you think it was my fault?" Catlyn asked, in frustration, "what if it was Carly?"

"Me? I am an Angel!" Carly cried.

"Girls, girls, you're both pretty, now shut up so I can think!" Kennedy sighed.

Loki had sat down on the half-blown up sofa, watching the random banter, staff in hand.

Catlyn sighed, being quiet wasn't in her blood. She slid on the sofa with Loki and turned on She-Ra (quietly, so the serious people could talk)

"Why are you in our living room, again?" Suzie asked.

Steve looked offended as he spoke, "We were trying to save you, but apparently Catlyn saw herself trying to save us."

Thor frowned, "The puny mortal, had no hope in defeating Loki, but apparently she had luck... dumb luck."

Natasha snorted, "She certainly has a lot of hope, if she believes she could point the staff at Loki and threaten him without getting hurt."

Catlyn sighed, "I'm right here you know! Talk about something else, like... I don't know Tony's absolute gargantus ego!"

Scott laughed outright, "Tony certainly has a large conceit!"

"Finally! Someone agrees with me!" Bucky grinned, "Tony, dial down on that ego of yours."

"I have a perfectly acceptable conceit (Cattys' words of advice: Search it up, you don't know what it means)" Tony gripped his heart in mock offense.