Movie Fight Turns Into Real Fight

It was the late afternoon of the same day. Cat was back from work (somebody has gotta
pay for them mcnuggies) And everyone was in the apartment. We were in a war over what movie is best. We all
felt bad for the neighbors.

"CRUELLA IS FAR BETTER THAN TWILIGHT!"
"TWILIGHT IS AWESOME! WHAT THE HELL IS 'JUNGLE CRUISE'? NO ONE'S EVER HEARD OF THAT!"
"VENOM IS OBVIOUSLY IS OF BETTER QUALITY THAN BOTH OF THOSE."
"LET'S JUST WATCH SHE-RA, IT HAS A GAY CAT!"
"WHY WOULD WE WANT TO WATCH A GAY CAT?!"
"WHY WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO WATCH A GAY CAT?!"

Suzie, the peacekeeper of the apartment when the Echo that dealt with all their problems was gone (The Echo needed Therapy), shouted "Just text someone! They'll figure it out!"

And that's how they ended up all asking the group chat for help

C
We have a very important question- It's a life or death situation.
..
What's better, Cruella, Twilight, Venom or She-Ra?

Sus
Cruella, Hands down.

DG
Venom, No Question.

CIA
Twilight!

Poptart
SILLY MORTALS, THE MAN OF IRON IS RIGHT

Science Boi
Twilight

Poptart
My brother would agree with me!

DG
Poptart, don't you dare.

POPTARTS added ???

???
Thor... what the Odin is this stupid, mortal thing? And why did you add me?

Punished
Scroll up dumbass

???
Well I vote Venom

K
Well who's this guy?

Cat
His brother, duh

???
Fiery little mortal aren't you?

Cat
Bish I KNOW you just didn't call me a 'little mortal'

CIA
And Bish means??

DG
Ahh yes peace you my friend have found a way to curse without him yelling 'Language' every time!

Cat
Yay good for me 🙄 now for the little snake bish
I'd call you an idiot, but it's disrespectful to stupid people, reptile-face.
Could you not come up with a better animal, Addermouth?
I wouldn't trust your judgement if it meant I died, Viper.

???
I gotta say to be honest I thought they'd be worse... they were pretty... bad? But if of 10 I'd give you what? A -1 - -2? Not the usual -10

Cat
Bish if I need to I can actually give a good roast when I feel like getting on the internet, but I would never dream of wasting energy on you, you stupid dumbass.

???
You've won a piece of my respect.

DG
Are they bonding?

Joker
Maybe?

K
Possibly

SG
Most likely

Punished
From what I see I think they're flirting

POPTARTS
IS MY BROTHER NOT WORTHY OF CAT-WOMAN?

Cat
Flirting? With this stuck up, gelled haired, nerd? Nevr! Also how long does it take for you to do your hair in the morning? Honestly a 2 year old could do it better!

DG
She did not just say that, did she?

???
Mortal... choose your next words carefully for they may be your last.

Cat
Jokes on you! You don't know where I live! You don't even have the guts to come get me!

——
5 minute time skip brought to you by Teleportation!
——

Cat is requesting a facetime

5 out of 14 have answered

Tony joined immediately laughing loudly when he heard the screams of terror and anger from the 3 girls and 1 god on the other end.

"Catlyn!" Kennedy screamed as a bolt of green light destroyed the table she was hiding behind. "Why the hell did you anger the god?"

"It seemed like a good idea at first!" Catlyn yelled back.

Steve, Natasha, Wanda, Thor and Clint were suiting up, for they secretly actually cared about the girls.

Scott, Pietro, and Tony were laughing loudly as Bucky was chuckling quietly as he looked at his phone where Suzie and Kennedy were yelling at Catlyn and Loki.

"YOU DARE TRY AND ROAST ME MORTAL!??!" Loki roared.

"Loki stop!" Kennedy screamed.

Loki tried to blast another table, but Catlyn grabbed the staff, pointing it at him.

The avengers on the other line, stared at her, all thinking the same thing, How did she get the staff?