🇼 🇪 🇼 🇮 🇱 🇱 !

Depuis le début

I felt like a big and a sharp arrow got hit straight on my chest. It was damn heavy! Of course, you are an important person in my life basically one of the most important one. But then how can you?

"Team, whats wrong with you?"

"No Hia, it should be me who should ask that, what's wrong with you?"

Theres a hell damn wrong with everything, my body, my feelings, with you, with the third person standing here with us, and our relationship.

But only just a deep sigh came out than...

"What's going on here?"

We all turned back to the voice to see Dr. Pete standing at the door and looking all confused. He steps in his night gown.

"By the way, its good that you all here, I wanted to talk something with you both."

"But before that, what are you so up early?"

Kao asked him, why? Were you planning something in the absence of him? Who knows!😏

"I heard some commotion so i can't to check... By the way Win and Kao I wanted to talk something with you both"

"Me?"

I asked

And he just nodded and instruct us to sit down till then he will bring something for me and Kao.

But the worst of all was he told me to sit with this asshole! What the hell is wrong with Dr. Pete?!

Shit! Whats wrong with my body? Why the hell now?! No way!

"Hia?"

I looked at him with all sweat pouring down my face.

"Where is your medicine?!"

Yes! Medicine! I quickly ran my hand in my pockets and took out the pills and thrown it in my mouth.

"You didnt take your medicine in the morning?!"

Team shouted on me as usual, after all he still cares for me.

"I was afraid that something would have happened to you so I just ran out to find you."

But more than the reaction I was expecting, the reaction of shock of was visible.

"What happened?"

"You dont remember what happened last night between us?"😨

Last night? Between us? What does that mean?

"Did something happen?"🤨

"You really dont remember?!"

His voice was raised to the top level, now I'm more curious what happened last night that he wanted me remember it.

But, wait! Why I dont remember is the main thing? I wasn't drunk last night, neither I had taken any drugs or something like that then?

"Schizophania symptoms"

We all turned our heads to Dr. Pete who was coming towards us with two files in his hand.

He handed one to me and one to Kao.

"Read it thoroughly and if any doubt ask me"

"What is this?"

The question from both us in unison.

"All the symptoms and the difficulties you both will go through individually and which would be same also and affect the people near you. Till now most of them haven't been shown but we don't when it will and I'm not there with you all the time so I want you to go through it thoroughly. I had already shown Win and Kao's file to Team..."

Just that moment I looked at him and him agreeing with the statement.

"So, if anything happens you can tell me immediately or take the medicines or required actions at that time."

My heart beat started racing faster just then.

"And most of all important, you need to be calm"

"The toughest thing of all!"

Team said, no doubt he is right.

*TEAM

The long ass lecturing was over at last, the moment P'Pete said that

'You all can go back to rest but don't forget what all I told you."

I stretched myself and stood up from the seat to move back to my room when a hand wraps around my wrist and holds me back. I looked back and of course the guess was right it was Hia.

"Where are you going?"

What an utter nonsense question!

"Back to my room."

Giving an expression like as if I should sleep here, even though its just 12 noon but still, I feel my body needs some rest.

"I came to pick you up"

"Hmm?"🤨

'Why are you giving me that expression? We are going back to our dorm"

"We?!"

He nodded; I gave a false laugh.

"I'm not going anywhere"

"But why?!"

I clenched my fist, so much anger was built up inside but I still cant say anything because after all he is the patient and not me. But then why I should suffer?! Is loving someone so tough?!

So here I ends this chapter.. I will try not to extend it for too long.

So dwell with me just for few more chapters.

Hope you all are having the best time and taking care of yourself.

By the way I think all the Polca know that recently we got a surprise Tay New moment! I was so damn happy... dancing like anything. Even I got the news that they have something coming up in the way.

And for Broccoli yesterday we had the live of Boun Prem They were so sweet... they are so in love!!!! My heart!

So I hope you all have good days ahead.

Stay safe and Stay Healthy

Su Su Naa Guys!💙🥦