6.great

y/n pov:
i woke up and everyone was up. kenny and lia where cleaning while anthony was still sitting there with his arms round me just on his phone. "morning" i said. "morning" anthony said smiling.  me and anthony got up and helped kenny and lia finished tiding up. "you guys wanna go grab somthing to eat" lia asked. we all agreed. we left lias and went to a coffee shop. i got a hot chocolate and a cookie. we all sat down. after we ate we left the shop. we walked around the street. we walked around then i heard someone shout my name. "Y/N!" the person shouted again. i turned round abs saw my dad. shit. this ain't going to go well. he walked up to us. "i thought i told you not to go near my daughter again" he said to anthony. "dad stop" i said. "why are you defending a larusso y/n i taught you better" he said. "cause i love him okay. shit. just cause you have your old bad history dosent mean i've got to hate them there sweet kind. and anthony. he's been one of the best things since i've moved here" i said. my dad just glared at me. "get in the car y/n your grounded" he said. i turned around to hug my friends but my dad grabbed my arm and told me to go to the car. me and my dad got in the car and drove away.

anthony pov:
y/ns dad found up. shit. he was arguing with her and then she says. "cause i love him okay". wait she loves me. i didn't even get a chance to say to her that i love her to. he dad made her go home and she was grounded.

y/n pov:
i got home and i went to my room. i got a text. it was from anthony. it said "hey y/n, i hope everything's okay but i just wanted to say, i love you to. i wish i could say it in person but ya know your grounded. i've loved you since the history report. dam mabey even before that. i just wanted to let you know. and i wanted to ask if you'd be my girlfriend?". i almost screamed. i text him back. "of course ant:)".