5.party pt.2

*after school*

y/n pov:
when i got home my dad was in the kitchen. "hey kiddo" he said. "hi dad, oh i've been invited to this party tonight is it cool if i go" i asked. "yeah sure that's fine. i've gotta head to to dojo tournaments up soon" he said walking over and kissing my head. "do you need picked up after the party?" he asked. "no i think we might be staying at lias house" i said and my dad just nodded. after my dad left i ran up to my room to text lia and ask what she was wearing. she said she'd just wearing a nice top with shorts. i ended up just putting on jeans with a white crop top and a football jacket.

outfit⬆️after i was ready i got a text from anthony

outfit⬆️
after i was ready i got a text from anthony. "hey, you want a ride to the party?" he asked. "yeah thanks" i replied smiling. i seriously think i might be falling for this boy but i'm trying not to cause if my dad found out he'd flip. after around 20 minutes i heard the door bell go. i already had my shoes on and everything. i opened the door and there was anthony. "hey ant" i said. "hey y/n... you look.. great" he said. i blushed a bit. "thanks ant" i said. "hurry up guys" i heard his sister shout form the car. i locked my house door then we went to the car. sam drove us the lias house. "thanks sam" i said. "anytime" she said smiling. me and anthony got out the car. how are you feeling, ya know after what happend today" anthony asked. "i don't know. i know kenny didn't mean it but i just didn't know why he got so bad at you like that" i said. me and anthony walked into lias house. i was crazy. everyone from school was there. lia came up to us and gave me a hug. "omg i'm so glad you guys came" she said smiling. "you think i'd miss somthing like this" i said and we laughed. anthony's friends came up to him. "hey y/n i'm going to go get a drink you want one?" he asked over the load music. "yeah just grab me anything" i said and he nodded. me and lia went to sit in the couch. antony and his friends came back and he handed me a cup. i took a sip and let's just say it wasn't just cola. i felt someone tap my shoulder. i turned around and saw kenny. "hey y/n" he said. i just looked at him. "look i'm really sorry for what happend today. i don't know what came over me" he said. i just nodded. "i don't know why you hate anothony so much. he tryed to come and apologize" i said. "i know and i'm gonna go talk to him about it" he said. and i just nodded. i saw kenny go over to anthony and they went into the kitchen to talk. "okay so are we gonna talk about how your so i love with anthony" lia said to me. "what-" i said. and she just smirked. "don't you start your totally in love with kenny" i said and she blushed. we laughed. kenny and anthony came back through laughing. "looks like there besties now" lia said. i just smiled. your fave song (to dance to) came on and you pulled lia up and yous started dancing. yous where dancing and sining and yous felt eyes on yous. you both look over to see kenny and anthony looking at yous. yous just kept dancing. the song finished and yous sat down. "that was so much fun" lia said. "yeah" i said. kenny and anthony came over. kenny sat next to lia. then anthony sat next to me. it started gettign late and everyone started leaving. lia had lasted me Kenny and Anthony if we wanted to stay and we said yeah. we had come more drinks and ordered pizza. we ended up watching a movie and i ended up falling asleep in Anthony's arms.

anthony's pov :
i felt y/n fall asleep on my shoulder. i rapped my arm around her and she snuggled into my chest. i kept her close. lia and kenny looked over "omg stop that's so cute" lia said pulling out he phone and taking a picture. "shh guys your gonna wake her" i said. i truly believe i'm in love with this girl. i ended up falling asleep.