3.oh no

y/n pov:
we arrived at the larusso house. "you want a drink?" anthony asked. "erm sure" i said. he handed me a can of pepsi. "thanks" i said. and he just sliced a bit. "okay come on we'll go to my room to get this done" he said and i nodded. we went to his room and we sat down at his desk and we started on the report.
"sorry for what happend today with faith" anthony said. "guess that's the name of your girlfriend" i said kind of jealous. wait why am i jealous. i can't like him. he's been billing my best friend. and he's a larusso. "she's not my girlfriend. she's a girl in school who's obsessed with me" he said. "right" i said. "well who can blame her. most people are obsessed with me" he said with a smirk. "don't flatter yourself" i said and he laughed. "you know. i feel bad for what me and me friends have been doing to kenny" he said. "than why don't you just apologize to him" i asked. "well my friends. they keep going. if i tell them to stop they'll make fun of me ya know" he said. i felt bad for him. "we'll i guess your not as much of a dick as i thought you where" i said and he smiled. "but if you apologize to kenny. it could all be over with. and who knows maybe yous could get along" i said. "yeah. mabey" he said. "well lapusso let's finish this" i said. "stop calling me that" he said and i laughed. we joked around for a bit until there was a knock at the door then we hear yelling. we went to the haul to hear what was going on. "i know my daughters here larusso. where is she and who's she with" we heard somone say. "shit" i mumbled "what is it" anothony asked. "that's my dad" i said. me and anothony walked out from around the corner. "Y/N KREESE WHAT THEY HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" my dad shouted and i stepped back from fear. Anthony was standing behind me and my back hit him lightly. "YOU NOT GONNA ANSWER ME" my dad kept shouting. "alright john. knock it off" Daniel said. "dad we where just doing a history report" i said. my voice was a quiet. "it doesn't look like it missy. you have your back pressed agains his chest y/n. clearly there's something on between yous" my dad said. "we're just getting along dad. there's no need for us to hate each other just cause you hate the larussos" i said. "get in the car y/n" "but dad-" "GET IN THE CAR" i just grabbed my bag and before i left i looked back at Anthony and waved bye. i think he could tell i was scared. Anthony just waved back. i went to wait for my dad in the car.

anthony pov:
after y/n left i felt bad for her. she seemed scared. her dad was sanding at the front door. "you kid" he pointed at me and started walking towards me "stay away from y/n. if you know what's good for you" he said to me then walked out slamming the door. "you okay" my dad asked. i just ran to my room. i like y/n. she treats me kindly unlike the rest of my friend. i walk into my room. something was on my desk. it was one of y/ns rings. shit i forgot she took one off. it's fine i'll just have to give it to her at school. i don't know how i'm supposed to try and stay away from her. i feel like my chances are starting to fall apart.