Chapter 1: Isn't One Enough?

"Hey, Techno!" Wilbur ran over to his big brother. Techno stopped attacking the air with his wooden sword and faced the boy.

"Yeah?" Techno dropped his arm so the wooden weapon was parallel to his legs.

"I got you flowers!" Wilbur said excitedly, handing Techno a bouquet of picked flowers. They were all different colors, ranging from yellow, red, and blue. Techno took them and smiled internally but his expression didn't change for Wilbur.

"D-do you not like them?" Wilbur asked.

"I-I love them! Thank you... uh, I will put them into a vase wait a minute." Techno said. He dropped his sword and ran inside. He grabbed a cracked vase and filled it with water. He put it on the kitchen table and placed the flowers in. It was then that Techno realized Wilbur had not followed him inside. Even though it had only been around 30 seconds, Techno worried for his little brother's safety. Phil had told Techno to look after his brother when he was gone. When Techno asked where, Phil had just said he had a surprise for the two boys.

Techno ran outside, to see Wilbur looking at his wooden sword.

"Wil!" Techno said, running over to his brother. This scared Wilbur so he dropped the sword. When he realized it was Techno, he relaxed. He laughed a little at himself and stepped backward. Techno and he then heard a crunch-like sound. Wilbur froze for a moment.

"WIL!" Techno screamed as he picked up his sword—which was now in two pieces.

"I-I didn't mean to! I'm sorry Techno-"

"MOM GAVE THIS TO ME!" Techno yelled. It had been the last gift he had received from her before she...

"I'm sorry!" Wilbur said. Techno slapped his brother, who fell onto the ground. Wilbur started crying and held his cheek. Techno then heard his father pulling up.

"Get up or you'll get me in trouble!" Techno grabbed Wilbur's arm and yanked his brother up. Wilbur continued crying to himself as he held his cheek. He then ran inside and Techno ran after him. They went inside through the back door.

"I'm home!" Phil chimed as he walked inside.

"Dad!" Wilbur ran into his father's arms and cried. Phil was caught off guard but hugged his son back.

"What's wrong?" Phil asked. It was then that Techno saw a little baby in his father's other arm. It had blond hair and was currently playing with Phil's hair.

"Techno hit me!" Wilbur whined. Phil looked at his long-haired son with wide eyes. Techno had been growing it out since he was 5, and was now a nice shoulder length.

"He broke my sword!" Techno protested, but he couldn't get his mind off of the baby. Was Phil babysitting?

"On accident!" Wilbur was still crying, and it made Techno feel a little bit bad. He didn't mean to hit him hard, but clearly, it hurt. Maybe it didn't really hurt and he just wanted to get Techno in trouble.

"Technoblade. Do not ever hurt your brother again, you hear me? You need to look after him, and Wilbur you need to be more careful." Philza said. The little baby started to cry and Wilbur let go of his father to figure out what the noise was.

"Now, this was the surprise that I was talking about. Boys, this is Tom he is going to-"

"Aren't you a little old to be a babysitter?" Wilbur said, whipping his eyes. Phil laughed but it didn't really seem like he found it funny.

"Um no. I'm not babysitting him. Tom is going to be your new little brother." Phil's smile was not returned by the two boys so it fell quickly.

"Isn't one enough?" Techno asked. Phil sighed at the boy.

"I felt as though our family wouldn't be complete without one more addition," Phil said.

It won't ever be complete without mom Techno thought to himself as Wilbur reached for the baby. Phil let Wilbur hold the baby and he smile as the little blond boy reached for the boy's hair.

"He's a hair puller alright." Phil laughed to himself. Techno stepped back a little as Phil said this which made Wilbur and Phil laugh. 

Word count: 704 (I don't usually write lengthy chapters and stuff, but I'll try to keep them around 1,000 words!)