𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣 ♖

❝In case you found yourself lost, do know you have a home within me

In case you found yourself lost, do know you have a home within me.

[Y/N'S POV]

Soft snores, calm air and eyesore. After the devastating night I had, indeed, would put me in a good..? bad sleep. I don't even know how to call it properly, I just know I really had a mixture of a fine and destructive day yesterday, though, it happened with Apple Pie on my side, yay. 

"(Y/N)! Wake your ass up there!" Fine ass, folks. 

Snatching me, regardless of my dreamland, I did not have the urge to fight back anymore as sleepiness and the comfort of resting was powerfully taking me in rather than to still mind what my mother was saying. 

"Hurry up, Kid! You're going to be late!" She beckoned me to stand up and pushed me further. 

"Mom, yes.. yes. I would. I would." Midst of drowsiness, I couldn't do anything but agree, yes?

Ruffling my hair which a hundred percent weren't rejected by me, I nuzzled into it. While my eyes half-closed, I snaked my arms around her waist and bore my head in it while she's standing and hugs my figure back. 

"I'm glad you're okay... and you've been discharged from the hospital.." I sighed, though, out of relief as the weight of worries that left my shoulder was actually another chain detangled on me, like it did something to ease the still-hundred chains on me. 

Well, certainly, that's life.  

Man, fuck life. 

"I can't be sick, you know..? I am not letting you alone with your dad," She spat. 

After hearing that vomit word, irritation immediately entered my system, pursing my lips in aggravation, she still continued, "Last time we fought he.." 

Quickly removing my embrace on her so I won't have to hear the story of them, doing my best to run away from it, "Mom.. let's have a good morning okay? Let's not talk about him anymore." I politely asked her.

"Hmm.. you weren't worried about me..?" She suddenly looked so disappointed. 

"I am. If only you know." Meeting her gaze with my fierce one. "We could just leave him for all I care? Right? But you wouldn't."