𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 ♖

All the stars in the night sky, why do I still think you shine brighter than all of them?

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

Rumbling noises, impatient rants, traffic lights. Kenma made his way out of the vehicle, still in a spoilt mood because of how hurt he was physically due to a really infuriating reason that occurred, before they decided to just go out, maybe grab a lunch and behave. Well, the last one was only applicable to the two tall men, squeezing themselves in the back seat, while Keiji was the one responsible for driving and Kenma took the ones in front.

Doing their best not to reach the degree where they would rather be dead than to be in, silently followed the bi-colored hair, stepping out of their seats. 

"Where are we going, Kozume?" The one with the messy black hair and blue hues raised his eyebrow, inquiring what will they do in a place they impulsively chose to go to, maybe, a slight damage control for what the two doofuses did. 

"Hmm?" The blond-haired friend of them just lazily turned his head, expressing how it was so unwillingly, look at the two who trembled when they saw him looking at them.

Koutarou, on the other hand was still easing and palming his body, he was using his hands to make circular motions on his biceps, lowly whispering to himself, "Ouch.. it still hurts," Then pouted downwards. 

"Akaashi!!" The owl-headed male shout-whispered, trying to catch the other's attention because he's in pain, he says. 

However, the one Bokuto's calling indeed and completely ignored him. Not even averting his gaze to attend him, but the former shrugged, shook his shoulders which made it visible that he was just willingly disregarding the cries of his soulmate. 

"These two dimwits would pay for all the things we'd eat, all the games I would play and pay for all I would cost, right?" Carefully yet threatening, eyeing the pair who was really in a hot seat and uncomfortable position all they would be able to possibly do was to say yes or agree to everything the shorter male would say. 

Tetsurou, who knew their gamer friend was truly pissed to the greatest extent, gulped. Knowing he would probably eat grass or soil for the coming months that would happen. Or either, be lonely in the classroom, staying in or sleeping because he won't be able to buy anything in the cafeteria, so why bother?