Prologue / Chapter One

Ivan's POV

Ivan, a young counter guardian and was summoned a many years ago. Was tasked at the Ark. His comrades died. I apologize and I shall narrate this. I am a counter guardian... My age was reverted back to an age of 16. I woke up the same day with some Dinos. Dinosaurs. I would play a flute of Jurassic park however it didn't get better.

It was worse. So what can I do? Well not change it.... I tried again... But I ended up chuckling to myself for a bit.

I remembered a meme. Then didn't laugh off. Well that was a good time...

Ivan : Good times....

But then the Doedicurus gave me a ride with me hanging onto it while playing a flute. The Tek turret were fixed they go for a haywire but were able to fix it.

I went back and started making the forge of my weapons. The whole stock of my Unlimited Blade Works. The way I can only access my power is by Install on an Archer Card. I went back on pounding the iron ingots into the anvil making a katana. The sheath was made out of leather. The Dinos were friendly and making a lot of friendly sounds. I put a research book and my research book was written by my pen with the dinosaur's list and some of them. The phone I carried was within my Reality Marble. I remembered a lot of Memes. Some of them are dead memes. Like dinosaur extinctions. The thread was the one I killed years ago. A boss battle... I put it into my mystic code and started to feel power from within. I evolved further. I am able to surpass Gilgamesh and other gods. Then the chemistry lab was full of medical supplies and supplies for medics. My mana is different and my hair changed back into Auburn hair. There was no miracle. It was full of lies. Lies. I started to go to the cages of the dinosaurs and started to feed them until a light shines and surrounds me. I screamed a lot of rage.

Ivan : AH, MY RAGE HAS BLINDED ME!

Then the light dimmed down... Really my rage have blinded me. The Dinos were okay in there cages.

Ivan : God damn it! Now I am angered and thirsty!

But then I found a group of kids and adults. What the heck are they doing here? Are they travelers? No... Miracles nor anything. I watched Jojo Part 4. The Rex were watching my steps and being clingy. They have a lot of needs from me. For example the Equus.

I named one dragon " Keith " This Dragon was able to speak human language. But how? It must be a part of their evolution.

Ivan : Keith! Try to check on that group.

He was a dragon with trying to speak with British accent. He went there and started to see. Their different. They were getting attack by a Dodo Rex. Great.... He went back to me and started to see their was a group. I went out of the cliff where my base was located. The weather shouldn't be a bother to my base. The wyvern or dragon named Keith was able to speak like a human but tried. I was watching them.

After a long timeskip

I watched them. Looks like those are different intruders. They are Mundane. That silver haired person said " Albion "... Must be a dragon... I remember the Fae Fairy Knights... Then brown haired said " Ddraig." I do know one of the dragon but not quite known. There are one red haired. It consists of that brown haired boy, a blonde male, a vampire however the monsters like a vampire or demon doesn't burn in the sun... Another anomaly. Then a red haired girl, a black haired girl, a white haired with cat hairpins, a blonde female, a blue with a green haired female, and lastly an orange haired girl. It must be 10 of them. The others have a full set of 16. but some may have few numbers. The adults are... somewhere around 20 - 30 years old. I check on puppet materials the ones used by Ainsworth. I have survived and killed many people. But these group aren't mundane visitors. I learned their names and everything with their conclusions.