"You can say that again," Sehee says, grabbing her clutch off the bed.

"Everything comes at a cost though and this is what we have to pay in order to be with our soulmates publicly. I admit that I did not like the idea at first, but the possessive bitch in me is purring right now," Crystal laughs, joking to ease Sehee's nerves.

"Oh Crystal, has anyone told you that you have a way with words?" Sehee asks, resting her head on her shoulders and linking her arm with hers as they make their way downstairs to find their soulmates.

"Once or twice," Crystal giggles.

"Hyung, JK! Looks like your girls are going on a date without you," Jimin yells, dodging the lick Sehee aimed at his head as they made it to the bottom of the stairs.

"We can't have that can we?" JK grins, coming around the corner with Yoongi in tow.

He had on a green and navy blue button up shirt that only a BTS member could pull off and a pair of black slacks and dress shoes. Similarly dressed, Yoongi was wearing a blue and white pinstriped button up also paired with black slacks and dress shoes. What made his outfit stand out to her was his jewelry. Little silver spikes and chains hung from his ears and matching bracelets and rings were scattered about his wrists and hands. She'd always loved the way he styled his jewelry. Bracelets and rings always accentuate how beautiful his hands are.

"I don't think I have anything to worry about. Besides, Sehee doesn't want war with me," he smirks, knowing she was checking him out.

"Don't come for me when I didn't send for you Suga. We have a long night ahead—plenty of time to argue about the fact that she's my soulmate too," Sehee says, sticking her tongue out at him childishly before grabbing JK's hand for protection.

"Cute, but she knows who she belongs to," he says, intertwining his fingers with hers.

"And I know you know who you belong to too," she grins.

"Are we going to make it to dinner or do you two need some time upstairs?" JK asks, noticing the way they were devouring each other with their eyes.

"As good as that sounds, I'm starving. We'll save that for later," Crystal winks, making Yoongi grin and JK and Sehee groan.

"I think I know all the songs on your sex playlist word for word," Sehee teases as they make their way out to the car.

"I mean, they're great songs, but if that bothers you, I could always just not play anything," Crystal shrugs and Sehee puts a hand up.

"No, that won't be necessary girl. Come to think of it, that playlist is actually pretty therapeutic," she says, making them laugh.

"No complaints here," JK adds.

"What did you two decide on to eat? I didn't even ask earlier," Sehee says, settling into her seat once they're settled in the back of the spacious town car.

"Hibachi. We chose Benihana," JK says, making her eyes widen.

"Ooh, expensive," Sehee comments and JK nods.

"Not for us though," he says, flashing their company issued black card.

"Kook, how many times have I told you to carry a wallet," Sehee scolds, noticing he'd pulled it directly out of his pocket.

The two bicker back and forth on the subject and Yoongi and Crystal tune them out, in their own little world. Yoongi's hand traveled from her knee to mid thigh where the hem of the dress ended and back again as he whispered how amazing her legs looked and felt in her ear.

"They'll feel even better wrapped around my head later gorgeous," he whispers, smiling when he feels her shiver.

"Yoongi," she scolds quietly, not wanting to risk the couple on the other side of them hearing.

"Don't get all coy with me now Crys. You know if they weren't here, you'd be cumming on my fingers by now," he whispers, making her clench her thighs together.

"Not coy—cautious. I'll be anything but when I get you alone tonight," she whispers back, fixing him with a look that told him to save it for later.

Done tormenting her for the moment, he sits back in his seat with a satisfied smirk, his hand still resting on her knee. She couldn't wait to wipe it right off.

To get her mind off it, she spends the rest of the drive texting her siblings and responding to business emails. She made a mental note to call her mother the following day and discuss some of the collaboration opportunities they were being offered. Burberry, Michael Kors and Pretty Little Thing stood out to her the most. Her mother has been a fan of MK for as long as she could remember and she was a huge fan of both PLT and Burberry.

"Looks like we're here," Yoongi says from beside her.

She puts her phone away when the car comes to a stop across the street from the restaurant. The chauffeur exits and waits until their security, who were in a black truck behind them, are ready before he opens the door. There were a few camera flashes as they exit the car, just paparazzi hoping to get a picture of a celebrity tonight. Yoongi got out first before helping Crystal out, keeping a tight grip on her hand as the paparazzi started getting closer.

"That's a member of BTS!" one of them yells and the flashes intensify, men with cameras yelling from every direction for them to look their way. Once JK gets out and helps Sehee, their security team of six form a diamond formation around them—one in the very front, two on each side, and one in the very back.

Yoongi wraps his hand around Crystal's waist, keeping his face neutral as they're led across the street to the restaurant. Crystal holds on to his hand and keeps her gaze in front of her, trying not to look directly at the flashes. They were slightly less blinding that way.

"Your soulmates are beautiful!" was the last thing they heard before they were safely inside the restaurant—all eyes on them because of the commotion outside.

"Well, that was nice," Sehee says, her voice a bit shaky.

"Yeah," Crystal agrees, squeezing Yoongi's hand a little tighter.

He brings their joined hands up to his lips and kisses the back of her hand sweetly, trying to ease her anxiety. Unfortunately, it would be much worse by the time they left the restaurant.

Thankfully, they were escorted to their private table quickly, catching curious eyes on the way. Nobody got to say anything yet because their waitresses were already waiting on them. They take their seats at the U shaped table, deciding to sit directly in front of the grill. Yoongi decided to sit  on one end while JK sat on the other, pulling out the middle seats for Crystal and Sehee. They all agreed on red wine for their drinks and as scoured the menu for appetizers as their waitresses went to go get their wine.

Both men kept their arms on the back of their soulmate's chair, the natural urge to protect hitting them despite there being security guarding the room. Being out in public together for the first time had them all on edge.

Hopefully, over time they could allow themselves to relax and enjoy this nice dinner they didn't have to pay for. They all deserve some time to relax before the double concerts they had followed by the AMA's this weekend.

A/N: Filler! I'll continue the dinner in the next chapter.

I'm changing the award show to the AMA's. I didn't realize I was putting BMA's in the last chapter 🤦🏾‍♀️🤣