Ch 11: Good Luv Season Pls~640 SUPERBOWL READS SPECIAL~! prt 2(🏈🎉)

Start from the beginning

While letting the last half an hour of the L.A. Inglewood sunset reflect a lil bit from the white rooftop of the stadium from Snoop Dogg's hands holding onto the ring box with care, 50 Cent and Mary J praises over the ring's beauty. The ring itself sat ready in between soft, white cushion in the Box. The ring was held along with a plain but beautiful, shined gold square band for the finger and had a Superbowl ring men's fit shape style to it but dressed with little diamonds in the center as a square. Almost like a princess cut ring style for women's.

Dre was so proud of how the way his engagement ring style had went for Marshall to put on his finger soon~. He even had his own engagement ring already on his finger, it was a beautiful, almost transparent golden band with an empty square diamond in the middle. The middle of the empty diamond had a nice curve etched design with tiny, flat white diamonds in view. Just for good luck if Marsh says yes to him.

"Yo, Dre! You givin this to Em though~?! This is niiiccce, Dog~!" Snoop marvels as he looks up at his old rapper friend and back down at Marshall's soon-to-be engagement ring. 50 Cent was over Snoop's right shoulder as 50 'Woahs!' at the new proposal ring too. Mary J told Dre how beautiful the ring was with such joy for her male rapper friend too with her matte lip smile.

"Yeeeeaaaah~! I thought that, y'know? Maybe it's time to ask that number one question to my White Chocolate, Huh~?" Dre responds happily back in his West Coast accent once Snoop began to hand back over the older black rapper's surprise gift to him.

"Oh! He's gunna be SO happy, just watch for it Dog~!" Snoop supported to Dre back with his own smile.

"Yeup, I'ma be watching and waitin' too, y'all get ready~!" Was all Dre happily and boldly said back once slipping the small plastic matte box ring back under his hidden chest pocket in his black leathered jacket. He had given the three rappers flat peace signs pointing to them as his true challenge once stepping back and walking to the blue painted locker room double doors and talk to the other staff of women wearing their Rams casual backstage uniforms and blue hats to see if the group and stadium stage was ready for them to begin their halftime show for the fans.

The lady with long, straight dirty blond hair who's wearing a Rams blue hat over radio headphones as the broadcast shows the women gathering both Snoop and Dre together to walk out to the stadium stage first.

~

Sometime later close to the halftime ending gathering

~

After the two finished their badass and hyped up duo on the white platform of a house/neighborhood stage, both Dre had stood next to Mary J along with his boyfriend Marsh on his left end side close to him. Kendrick Lamar stood next to Snoop and Mary J on the right side of the stage instead to not be next to Eminem. Kendrick was told by 50 Cent and Mary J that Dre was going to do a surprise proposal after the four all had given their proud ending encores to the packed up stadium that roars with so many fans.

Before watching Marsh kiss his peace sign fingers after slipping off his hat and hoodie from his head of brown hair to cool off from his soon-to-be Twitter-talking halftime performance, Marsh was about to be led down off the white stage platform first to lead down the group. But he was suddenly stopped by feeling his older boyfriend Dre's hand catching his right wrist.

"Now, hold up hold up, Baby~! We ain't done yet~!" Marsh heard Dre said over his small, closed grin on his lips and off away from the black microphone to not let the stadium hear Dre talk in a flirtatiously surprising and sneaky tone of his L.A. West Coast accent to Em.

Marsh looked totally confused with a small smile on his white tanned lips at his older boyfriend Dre. "What'chu mean we're not done? What're...?" Marsh lowered his second to last confused question as he looked over Dre's right shoulder at the other crew of seeing Mary J, Kendrick and Snoop Dogg still waving their love to the excited croud as Marsh was then, finally pulled closer to Dre's view with Dre's hand still intertwined with Marsh's.