"Hey, Greysee" He grins looking up at me. I know he secretly loves that name he's just to pussy to admit it. But it's okay, i already know his little secret. "Yes, my love?" I blush, I'm still not used to that nickname. "I was wondering if we could bake brownies or something with Raylnn. Ever since i came i feel as if we haven't spent time with her or i took away her father daughter time."

He has a warm smile on his face as he brushes a strand of loose hair behind my ear. "Of course. I'm sure she would love that. And you haven't took time away at all. It's been hard ever since i became a CEO to cover my mafia lifestyle"
He leans his forehead against my own, "I have to go pick up Rays in a bit, we can bake after?" I nod excitedly. "Perfect"

"What do you wanna do it the mean time?" i ask trailing my fingers up his chest seductively.

Ever since i practically stated i wanted to be apart of his lifestyle i feel addicted to him, for his love, his touch, it all.

I crave him.

"You naughty, naughty girl, always full of... bright.. ideas" I smile to him picking me up, i wrap my legs around his waist folding my arms over his neck giving him a kiss attack.

He pulls away admiring me, i tilt my head up at him, "Touch me" is all i said, it still feels weird saying such things to him. But it feels good to say, i need someone to fulfill my pleasures. And he seems to do just that.

His face turns serious as he asks, "What're your kinks Angelina" standing up he leans his back against the wall. And i can't help but stare at his cock. I clench my thighs together as i rub my hands up and down my legs.

"Open" He scowls, I widen my thighs then responding to his question, "I don't know, i like being taken control of. I really like being dominated. A lot of CNC."

He nods in understanding. "Are there any other things you like? Like spanking? Spitting even?" I widen my eyes. Of course i like those. I'm a whole slut for physical touch and spanking is perfect. "Yes, I like spanking, choking, hair pulling, spitting, degrading, praising, bondage-"he  interrupts me, rude ass. His mouth drops open in shock.

"I don't want you ever telling me you're innocent. Dear fuck you're crazy, have you ever even done some of those?" I shrug my shoulders biting my lower lip. "Maybe, i read porn for a living so i mean what do you really expect?"

"Damn girl okay so you wanna be a slut?"

"I guess so Greyson" His lips grew into a mischievous grin, as i bit down my lip "ok"

"During our.. play time you call me sir, understood?"

"Grey i don't wanna get hurt again" He slouches  his shoulders down. "I wont i promise, maybe you aren't ready for this love. Maybe you aren't ready for us" He says glancing down at his erected cock.

I shake my head looking up at him with puppy eyes, i say with desperation, "No i'm ready"

He sighs. "What's your safe word, and take your shirt off, i wanna be able to see and feel every inch of you"

I look away blushing, "Uhm..." I look around the room looking for something or thinking of something, then the perfect thing came to my mind, "Grey"- He interrups, "Love, you can't be moaning my name and have have your safe word be the same"

My face gets even more red which i thought was impossible but apparently it isn't. "Red" He nods in acceptance. He leans back down and flips me on my ass facing it towards his face. I stare at him rolling my eyes. A sharp burning pain lands there when i realized he slapped it. Tears brim my waterline, and I look back at him, "Fuck was that for?"

"Don't roll your eyes"

"Can you just like put it in already-" slap. I moan out his name.

He hungrily rips my shirt off my imperfect body, "You have a tattoo?"He asks soon seeing my tattoo. I nod. He traces it out. It was a long tattoo that went down my whole spine, it was a dragon tattoo all in red ink.