31

Montu

"Ouch!"

I looked down at Imara noticing I was digging in her back "sorry baby" I kissed the mark I unknowingly made.

"What's wrong? Was it your mom scolding you? Cause I must say my heart is still hearting over that scolding she gave me"

I chuckled "Yeah. What time is it?"

She grabbed her phone and on her lock screen was a picture of me eating her out looking up at her. I love this nasty bitch.

"2:33" I got up throwing my clothes on "where you going?"

"Pack morgue. I still got time to bring them back and erase their memories like my mom said"

She got up then flinched "Ill come with you"

I pulled the cover off of her looking over her naked body "open your legs"

"Montu-"

"Open" She rolled her eyes and opened her legs. Her pussy was swollen and I licked my lips "It hurt?" I rubbed her pussy.

"No just sore" she bit her lip not looking at me.

"Ima fuck you again when we come back" I slapped her pussy and she yelped "Get dressed"

We got to the pack morgue and Caleb was sitting at the computer. He turned around and his eyes fell to Imara. She crossed her arms and it pushed her breast up. I wrapped my arm around her and walked towards him.

"The energy in this place is horrible. I can't see how anyone would want to work here"

I uncrossed her arms and her breast dropped "Stop crossing your arms when were out"

"Put your dick on human when were out"

"Montu" he stood up shaking my hand "What can I do for you?" He looked at Imara then back at me.

"Stop looking at her" I glared at him

"Right. Sorry."

"Did you know my mom could feel the pain of pack members when they're injured or hurt? That she can feel the disconnect when they die?"

"I did" he crossed his arms "it's a rare gift for Luna to get"

"Well I had no idea about that so" I clasped my hands together "Listen my moms pregnant and she's been crying since she felt the twins die. Did you already do a autopsy?"

"No I was actually about to get to it"

"Let me see if I can bring them back. Save my mom some pain and their parents."

"Oh okay" he nodded his head and walked over to the draws and pulled their bodies out.

He was standing there watching me and Imara crossed her arms and leaned against the wall blocking his view of me "So what's it like working here? I'm a witch and I can't help but just notice all the negative energy. I mean it is a morgue-"

I put my hand over his heart and the other over his head "Return to the land of the living with no memory of today" I said lowly

He jumped up gasping and I did the same to Mason.

Caleb jumped back and Imara looked at him weird "Can you grab them some clothes?"

Imara was taking her clothes off "I'm really proud of you. Once your mom finds out I'm sure she will too" she got in the bed and under the covers.

I pulled my clothes off and was just in my boxers. I got in the bed and pulled her against me.

"I wonder what our baby will look like?" She said

"Beautiful. Like you of course. She'll be a witch. Maybe with a wolf"

"Well she'll be an incubus for sure. Right?"

"Definitely not. Stop that shit right there"

She started laughing "It might be a boy. I wouldn't mind a little Montu."

"A boy sounds good" I kissed her head "less problems." I shook my head thinking about my sisters.

"I hope I'm a good mom. Like yours" she smiled up at me. "She's the best"

"She is a good mom. She wasn't always like that though"

"What?"

I felt panic from her and kissed her forehead to calm her down "My dad Grey got stuck in Duat. She thought he was dead. He saved the pack, but he wasn't there for 7 years. He was in hell fighting his way out" I sighed "my mom and my dad Daxon couldn't be around each other and my mom couldn't even look at me and Infinity. She would spend some time with Infinity. Not a lot but more then us. It was hard for her because we looked like him the most."

"So wait you know who your dad is?"

"Yeah. Me and Zuri are my dad Greys and Infinity is my dad Daxon"

"Wouldn't it make more sense that they come together instead of not being around each other?"

I shook my head "They used to fight. A lot. Like fight fight." I looked at her then back at the ceiling "It would get nasty, bloody, Luke they didn't care about each other. You couldn't even tell they were mates. But the arguing was the worst. I hated hearing them yelling and screaming at each other. The three of us used to hide out back in the woods if they started fighting to much. Everyone would be on nails if they were in 10 feet of each other."

"Baby" she pulled my face down to her and kissed me "Im sorry. They're so different now. What happened?"

"My mom had a miscarriage"

She looked at me confused and I chuckled "What? But I thought-"

"She still needed to feed. Despite them arguing and fighting my dad didn't want her to die or feed off somebody else. So a lot of angry sex happened" I shivered thinking about it "Anyway she found out she was pregnant. She didn't take it well at first because my dad Grey wasn't there, but she was happy none the less. One night she woke up screaming my pawpaws name and Ross told them she suffered a miscarriage. They started going to therapy and things slowly got better. She started coming around us more and my dad did too. I was 5 when we finally got to be a family, the 5 of us. Then 2 years later my dad came back and it's been perfect ever since"

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. I couldn't-well I could since they aren't here anymore"

I pulled her face up and kissed her. She didn't talk about her parents often. She always kept it short.

"I got you"

She smiled "I know" she wrapped her arms around me.