Meanwhile, at boy hot springs....

"It's it just me or the water was too hot than yesterday?", asked Kokonoi which everyone looks at him. Then, they turn to look at Mikey who was drowning himself alone at the corner behind the rock. His face was the same as when they all wanted to go back to the springs house. Didn't show any emotion. Didn't even talk with anyone or be active and childish like usual. When they all near Mikey, only the cold's behavior and cold stares they got from him.

"This all your guys' fault. See now what just happen?", said Mitsuya as he looks at Kazutora and Baji with so-done faces.

"I never thought that he will be like that.", said Baji which Kazutora nodded his head in agreement with what Baji said.

"It's too late to stop now. Even we explained, he won't listen to us.", said Draken.

"Haru should explain herself to Mikey about this stupid dare.", said Sanzu as he drowned himself in the hot springs and swam away only with his head floating around like a cute puppy.

"I agree with what Sanzu said.", said Mitsuya which everyone just nodded and silent themselves, waiting for tomorrow to come for Haru to explain everything to Mikey.

•>~~~~~}_*|*_{~~~~~<•

After taking the bath at the hot springs, everyone was wearing the kimono that had been prepared at the spring house. They all go to the dining hall to eat their dinner, which Mikey and Haru weren't talking with each other, causing everyone to feel the tension from Mikey all alone, who was glaring at Haru nonstop.

"Please time goes more faster...I can't go with his stares. He fucking scary.", mumbled Haru as she couldn't enjoy her dinner with Mikey who was glaring at her from afar while Senju and Kyoko were being such supportive friends.

Even after the dinner, they had a small game between them all, which Haru also couldn't enjoy herself in the game because Mikey won't stop glaring at her for the whole night game. Hours after the hours, everyone finally decided to go sleep which Haru was glad that she don't have to face Mikey anymore for today. She was thinking many things that night on how she should explain to Mikey about the dares between her and Kazutora.

The night was full of silence. The sound of people was snoozing could be heard in the room. Haru suddenly wakes up from her sleep in the middle of the night as she looks at her phone, showing the time is 1:35 in the morning. She turns on her left side to see Kyoko was sleeping soundly and feels bad to wake up the girl just company her to the restroom. So, Haru decided to go alone.

After a few minutes, she finished and walked towards the room sleepily until she suddenly hears something from behind, causing her to stop halfway.

'Please. Please. Please. Please tell me it's wasn't a ghost.', Haru thought as she was begging nonstop inside her head. Hoping for no horror movie for tonight. Slowly she turns behind while glancing down at the floor to see a white dress. She then slowly looks up at the white dress until it reaches its face.

"HICKKKK!!!!", Haru was screaming in silence after seeing a girl with blonde hair was covering her face with scary eyes that glaring at her no- oh wait....It's was Mikey.

"THE FUCK YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE AT NIGHT, MANJIROU?! ARE YOU DOING A GHOST PART-TIME JOB?!", shout Haru in a lower voice towards Mikey who was glaring at her. His blonde hair was down covering his face with him wearing the white kimono.

Getting her heart calms down first, Haru looks at Mikey who staring at her with an expressionless face. Didn't even show any emotion as he was staring deep inside her.

"Nee...Manjirou. About yesterday...", as Haru was about to explain, suddenly Mikey grabbed her wrist and dragged her away to the empty room. Closing the sliding door as there's only both of them inside the room, Haru was terrified to see Mikey's face as he was glaring at her with those empty emotions in his black eyes.

"Hey...Manjirou...?", call Haru as she slowly walked backward with Mikey getting closer to her. "Look...I'm sorry, okay? I admit that I ignored you purposely because of Kazuto-!!"

Before Haru could ever explain herself, Mikey quickly pulled her closer to him as he pushed her into a deep kiss again. Soft and moist between their tongue as they continue to play and devour them inside the girl's mouth. His hands would continue to pin her strongly closer to him as Haru was having strength fights with Mikey. Breaking the kiss, Mikey immediately go over Haru's neck and started to suck and bite her wildly.

"Manjirou...stop..."

"I'm not letting you go no matter what. I'm not accepting any break up from you and I'm won't let you leave me ever again, Haruchin.", said Mikey in a raging tone between his breath as he continued to bite Haru's neck wildly, causing her to whimper by the pain.

"Wait, Manjirou....that time...it's was just dare from Kazutora....he-ahh...", said Haru between her moan as she holds herself from moaning out loud with Mikey who pulled her kimono down as he could continue to bite and suck her chest out of desire.

"Dare?", suddenly Mikey stopped as he glanced up coldly and stared straight at Haru who was all messed up by him.

"Kazutora dared me to ignore you for the whole day.", explained Haru which Mikey was staring at her seriously.

"So, you don't have another man and want to break up with me?", asked Mikey while frowning his eyebrows in confusion and questioned.

"How did you even come out with that conclusion?!", asked Haru with a disbelief reaction on her face.

"You ignore me. Don't even talk with me nor even glance at me. You don't even give me attention and you even sweep your fucking lips when I kissed you.", said Mikey in anger which he stares at Haru in exasperation. "For a moment, I thought you don't need or love me anymore and found another man."

"What?! I'm not that blind to choose another man other than you, well kinda except when it's come to your friends...."

"Haruchin!"

"Okay! I just kidding!! Jeezzz...don't be so jealous boy...", said Haru as she holds both of Mikey's cheeks, looking at the boy who was annoyed and jealous with what she said. "I'm sorry, okay..."

"You scared me...", said Mikey while hugging Haru tightly as she will leave and disappeared from him again.

'YOU THE ONE WHO SCARE ME MORE!!!', Haru's thoughts which she was screaming inside her head while hugging the boy back.

"But, Haruchin.....", said Mikey as suddenly pin Haru down on the tatami, causing her to surprise as he was on top of her. "Even it was a dare, you need to be punished by me.", said Mikey while smirking hotly at Haru, making her blush so hard by his word.

"Wait- we can't do this here! What if anyone hears us-Ahh~"

Can't even finish her word, Haru let out a small moaning after Mikey suddenly grabbed her pussy and continued to bite her neck wildly.

"Then, moan silently.", said Mikey.

"Ahh~..."

The night continues with Mikey continuing to punish his girlfriend for a few hours in another room before they go back to their room. The room was getting hotter which the sound of Haru's moan was silently filled the whole room.

Meanwhile, outside the room.... Baji and Kazutora were standing still in the blank. They were on their way back to the room from the restroom until they stopped by the sound of Haru's moan from one room.

"Tell me why we're here again?", asked Baji.

"Just to suffer, bro...just to suffer....", said Kazutora as he and Baji were sighted in singles, feeling how both Haru and Mikey make them realize how single they're.