During the visit to the place, not even once did Haru talk or pay attention to Mikey. Like the boy wasn't even existed in her eyes when he was her partner for the trip. He won't stop staring at Haru, giving a stare that says PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!

Haru still ignores Mikey even though she realizes how Mikey was craving crazily for her attention. Mikey no longer holds himself. He walked towards Haru with an annoyed face as he grabbed Haru's wrist and walked away from the crowd.

Haru was surprised by the rough's action of Mikey as he forcedly dragged her away to the fewer people and quiet place.

"Alright, stop this. It's not funny at all.", said Mikey exasperatedly while looking at Haru who didn't look at him and silent herself. "Did I do something that make you mad?", asked Mikey lil bit softly but Haru didn't even respond to him. "Haruchin, look at me."

"......."

"Haruchin!"

"......."

Mikey was really exasperated. He suddenly grabbed Haru's waist and pulled her closer to him as he pushed her into a deep kiss. It's was a rough kiss as Mikey was hungrily pushed his tongue inside Haru's mouth, feeling as he would flatten and destroy the girl's mouth. After a few minutes of kissing the girl nonstop, Mikey finally breaks the kiss as both of them are taking their breath properly.

Quickly pushed the boy, Haru backward as she turns and walked away from the boy. However, without Haru realizing herself, she accidentally swept her lips in front of Mikey, causing the boy to feel as his heart was just stabbed by hundreds of spears. Mikey was left alone at the place as he staring-no more like glaring at Haru who just run away from him.

His feelings were filled with anger and sadness at the same time. Mikey didn't like how Haru suddenly treated him right now. Feeling as she didn't love him anymore. No affection for him. No feeling for him. Nothing.

>__________________________<

One day's trips over quickly as they all gathered at the front gate before getting in the bus again. Draken was searching for Mikey everywhere until he finally spot the blonde hair boy who was walking towards him and the rest.

"Hey, Mikey. Where had you be-", before Draken can even finish asking, Mikey ignore him and just walked past them all without saying anything.

On the bus, everyone was glancing at Mikey and Haru. The tense atmosphere around both Mikey and Haru was strongly influenced all of them, even Haru herself could feel how mad Mikey is as he ignored everyone and just stared at the scenery outside the window.

Arrived at the springs house, Mikey completely ignored everyone as he walked inside with an expressionless face, causing everyone to avoid him as they could feel and see the dark aura around the boy.

•>~~~~~}_*|*_{~~~~~<•

"Hey, I think Manjirou was really mad.", said Haru as she drowned herself in the hot springs with other girls.

"Well...I also think like that as well. Looking at his expression.", said Senju.

"He even ignored everyone. Did something happen when he dragged you away?", asked Kyoko which Haru glanced at her with worried eyes.

"Well...lil bit he was mad at me. Saying it's not funny to ignore him and asked me if he does anything that offends me.", explained Haru which Senju and Kyoko looks at her with worried. "Manjirou had never been this mad at me...", mumbled Haru in the hot springs as she sulked and drowned herself in the hot springs.