"............"

No words are coming out from Sanzu who staring at Kyoko in dazed. His mind was completely blanked and his heart at beating so crazily as it's will explode any moment. Staring at how beautiful the girl is, making Sanzu fall for her even more. Greedy takes over him as he wants the girl to be him and only him.

Walking closer to the girl, Sanzu without realizing it, his hand already gently touched Kyoko's pink hair, causing her to look at Sanzu who was staring down at her. Lil bit Kyoko was blushing as both of them were staring at each other for a few seconds with the wind blowing both of their hair gently.

"Sanzu?"

".......... There's a leaf on your hair.", said Sanzu with a close eye smile.

"Oh! It's that so??"

"Hmm..."

"Haha...thanks for getting it off my hair.", said Kyoko which Sanzu just continue smiling under his mask. "Let's go with everyone! Maybe they will worry about us!", said Kyoko while walking away in hurry, trying her best to keep her cool but she couldn't hide her blushing face from the boy.

Sanzu just follow up with the girl from behind while letting out a chuckle, looking at how cute the girl is when she was blushing. However, just a moment ago, if Kyoko didn't break the silence and called call him, Sanzu will end up kissing her. Sanzu's mind was so full of Kyoko that moment that he thought about kissing the girl, immediately and desperately wants to make her's his.

•>~~~~~~} *_|_*{~~~~~~<•

"You guys finally here!!!", said Senju while waving her hands to Kyoko and Sanzu who just arrived at the gathering place.

"Where's are you guys disappeared to??", asked Kyoko.

"Senju bro-"

SCRACK!!!

Before Baji could finish his words, Senju shuts him up by elbow hits towards his stomach, causing the boy to kneel down in pain while being patted by Chifuyu and Takemichi with Kazutora and Pehyan who already laughing so hard.

"We just lost both of you.", said Senju with a smile on her face while Kyoko looks at Baji with pity and then look at Senju with disbelief.

"Good that both of you finds the way to come back here.", said Haru who was walking closer with Mikey. Kyoko turns to look at Haru with a smile before her eyes then on Haru's neck.

"Did you get bites by something?", asked Kyoko.

"Yea. Someome bites my neck when me and Manjirou go on date.", said Haru while Mikey was smiling in satisfaction from behind.

"Eh?", lil bit Kyoko was confused with Haru's words and trying to process them until Senju just pushed her away while saying to don't mind it at all.

>_________________________<

The trips went smoothly on the first day. Night came fast without them realizing which they all went back to the spring house to enjoy the dinner that had already been prepared. Loud and chaotic in the dining room which it makes more the trips fun.