20 - Final battle II

ابدأ من البداية

"No. It wasn't me."

Harry activated the blades on the sides of his glider and began racing towards him. Peter jumped over it and webbed Harry's hand to the ground while in the air. Harry tore right through the web and turned the glider around to chase after Peter who was jumping and flipping all over the place to dodge the blades. Peter ran up the destroyed concrete of what used to be the Quinjet runway, leaving a trail of webs in every direction. He ran in a circle until he was back where they started and jumped up to one of his webs and used it to slingshot himself up into the air. He stuck a web onto Harry's chest while he was in the air and used it to pull the two of them together.

He landed on Harry's back and tried to subdue him while Harry squirmed around to get Peter off. Peter grabbed the underside of Harry's chin and pulled his head upwards to try to get him off the glider. Harry reversed his glider and slammed Peter into the cement wall behind them; Peter lost his grip from the blow and fell off. He quickly bounced off the wall to a line of web in front of Harry, grabbed it and spun around to kick Harry square in the chest like a gymnast on an iron bar. Harry fell off the glider, but not before hurling a bomb Peter's way.

Peter barely landed on the ground when the bomb went off besides him and caused him to fly into the graveyard of cement next to him. Harry's glider came rushing towards him. He tried to get off the ground but wasn't fast enough, so he closed his eyes and tried to cover his head.

He never felt the hit, instead just the sound of rings echoing and the glider being destroyed. He opened his eyes to see five magical rings floating back to the forearms of their owner. He looked at the man standing in a battle stance in front of him; he was asian with black hair and was wearing a black and red suit.

"Oh, hey." He started as the man offered him a hand off the ground. "Um, I'm Peter Parker." He said sheepishly while offering a handshake.

The man shook his hand and offered him a friendly smile. "Shang-Chi, nice to meet you."

"Woah, those things are awesome." Peter announced excitedly while admiring the glowing rings on Shang-Chi's arms.

Shang-Chi chuckled and pointed to Peter's web-shooters. "Those are pretty cool too."

"Guess it's time for round two." Steve shouted to Magneto.

Magneto smiled and extended his hand to throw a metal rod to Steve. Steve blocked it with his shield and ran towards Magneto. He could see out of the corner of his eye, T'Challa to his right also running towards him. Steve threw his shield at Magneto, who blocked by holding up a flat piece of metal in front of him, but it did leave him open to T'Challa, who lunged at him full force and dug his claws into Magneto's arm.

Magneto groaned in pain but flew up and managed to shake the king off of his arm.

Magneto took a giant thin sheet of metal and wrapped it around T'Challa's body, leaving just his head exposed; he did the same with Steve. He forced the metal to wrap tighter and tighter around the two, suffocating them. T'Challa managed to cut through pieces of the metal by slashing at it with his claws which helped to release some of the pressure, but Steve was just stuck there.

"Shuri!" T'Challa shouted into his comms.

Shuri and Okoye ran as fast as they could through the battlefield to get to T'Challa and Steve. "Coming brother!"

When they saw Magneto, Okoye attacked first by throwing her spear; Magneto dodged but was hit full-force by the sonic blast that came from Shuri's vibranium gauntlets. He fell to the ground and covered his ears while yelling out in pain. T'Challa cut through the metal while Steve used his arm strength to pry it back and off of him.