"You- Jungwon won't agree to this!"

"Oh trust me, he will. So..." Heeseung checked his watch. "Ah, exactly one minute to 1 o'clock. So, what will your choice be?" Heeseung smirked victoriously.

"What's on the drive?"

"Oh, just all the records and inferences and evidences of your human trafficking activity, as well as the embezzlement issue, and oh, prostituition. Wow, that's gonna land you in jail for a long time, huh?" Heeseung laughed. Jungwon's father just sat there, glaring at the younger CEO, his face turning all red with fury.

"Tick, tock, time's ticking. 30 seconds left."

"Fine. I'll sign it."

"Wait, honey no. How can you?"

"We don't have a choice." And the older CEO took his pen and signed the contract roughly, throwing it back to the younger CEO.

"Thank you for your cooperation." Heeseung smirked and took out his phone to call Geonu.

"Serious? I can leave?"

"Yeah. I'm a man of my words."

"Okay then. But you mean I did all this digging for nothing? You better pay me."

"Yes yes, I'll pay you handsomely. And treat you to lunch. Let's go for lunch now."

"Okay. Text me the place."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

And Heeseung hung up, standing up to leave.

"You know this is blackmail, right?" Jungwon's father's voice came. Heeseung just chuckled.

"Well, the evidence is from a licensed detective. And I wonder, what would the court be more interested in? Your offences, or me blackmailing a couple of abusers who've made my best friend's life hell." Seeing as he didn't get a verbal response, Heeseung bowed his head slightly. "I'll go now." And he walked out, satisfied with the results.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"So, does that mean Jungwon will be free from his parents? Like, for forever?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah, essentially." Heeseung replied.

"That's great. Jungwon doesn't have to suffer any longer." Jake nodded in relief.

"Do you think his parents would go against the contract?" Jay asked.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. But I doubt they will. The stuff Geonu got on them is pretty bad. No, horrible. Utterly horrible. I wish I never knew what they did."

"What did they do?" Sunoo asked, curious.

"Just... horrible stuff. You guys are better off not knowing what they have done."

"Oh, okay then. Yikes, if it's that bad... But, if you don't tell the police, they'll continue doing those stuff, right?"

"Well, yeah. I'll leave it to Geonu from here. I think he can handle things just fine."

"Okay then. Hopefully he can help the victims of their crimes." Jake said.

"Yea. So uh, anyways, do you guys want to go shopping now or should we just head home? It's pretty late." Heeseung asked his friends. They had met for dinner and Heeseung filled them in on what he did earlier on in the day.

"Well, it's pretty late." Sunghoon said, checking his watch. "So shopping is a no go."

"Oh... then I guess we should head home." Heeseung said.