The Outlaw's Secret

soo people, if you are reading this i beg of you to leave a comment:D i LOVE comments and I'm not really sure if i should keep going. soo COMMENT! and votes are appreciated.  also, please bear with me here, it'll start kinda slow, but i promise this book will get really good;D here ya go:D ALSO! the first to Comment, Vote whatever will get their real name in this book:) and get a chapter dedicated to them:) Thanks! from

Cassandra Don't-you-wish-you-knew

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$The Outlaw's Secret$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I stared at Penny in disgust. Not only did she throw me, she threw me out in the middle of nowhere.

“You useless piece of horsemeat!  Now I have to walk back home!” I yelled, mad as all get out. I had ridden out today to check the fences around our ranch, but Penny here decided to throw me, and then leave. You see, when I said staring at her, I meant her butt as she ran away. “Great….” I groaned as I slapped my Stetson against me leg. I slowly turned around and started walking back home. Could my life get any worse? That’s when I saw a rattler in front of me, reading to strike. “I take it back!” I screamed into the sky, right before pulling out my Colt Peacemaker and shooting it.  “Yuk!” I yelled, as the uh, insides splattered my boots.  I walked around the remains and kept walking towards the general direction of my home. I wasn’t too far out I figured, maybe a couple of miles. “Can my day get any worse?”  I quietly asked myself, not believing that anything would happen. I heard a cougar scream and knew I was the biggest idiot out there. Yet again, God proved to me that he hears everything. I pulled out my gun again, cocking it and prepared myself to shoot the cougar. I heard a rustling in the bushes and I spun around, just in time to see it launch itself at me. I fired my gun wildly, but apparently I hit it because it screamed again. It started to walk in circles, rubbing its head against its leg. I walked backwards, and prepared to shoot it again if it came closer, when I felt a bullet shoot past me. I jumped and it just missed grazing my arm. I spun around and prepared to shoot, when I felt a large mass land on me. I had forgotten about the cougar.

“Ahh!” I screamed as its weight crushed me. I struggled and it only tightened its grip on me.

 The heavy weight suddenly left me and I felt a breeze caress my back. I sat up gingerly; a little worried about what I was going to see. However, all I saw was the cougar there, lying dead next to me. I attempted to stand up, but I should have known I wasn’t able to. I started to collapse when I felt warm arms pick me up.huh? “Who’s that?” I asked groggily, the edges of my vision blurring to the point I couldn’t see. Everything slowly went a dark shade of gray, before I blacked out.

*****

I woke up with a jolt.  Everything that just happened to me came back in flashes.  I opened my eyes completely, and I have to say, opening your eyes to see a random dude carrying you is a little disturbing.

“Hey! Smelly man!” I yelled, noticing that he did indeed smell bad. He jerked and the horse almost fell over. “AH!” I screamed, clutching onto his neck for dear life. As a consequence to my scream though, the horse shot forward, going really fast.

“I’m going to die!” I screamed loudly, completely terrified, penny had never gone this fast, she was to fat and lazy.

“Good Lord preserve me from this LUNATIC!” the dude grumbled, in a deep voice.

“Hey Mister! You need some ser- AHHHHH!!!!!!! Ow! Ow! Ow!” I screamed in pain, landing in the shallow stream we were going through. “What the HECK!” I screamed. He had just dropped me in the middle of the stream. What a jerk!

“You deserved that princess. Next time it’ll be worse!”

“Uh, hate to burst your bubble buddy, but there won’t be a next time!” I retorted angrily. Who did he think he was? 

“Uh, yes there will! You think I’m letting you go princess? Like h*** am I letting you go!” he enunciated his sentence slowly, before jumping off the horse and putting out his hand to pull me up. Only then did I realize I was still sitting in water. I blushed and shoved his hand away, before getting up awkwardly. I looked down at my dress, which was now ruined, and sticking to me like a second skin. I sighed. I reached down and pulled my dress off. I looked over to see Jerk face staring like an idiot. Wait, he is an idiot. Whatever, he can deal with it. Before you go all, She did not! on me; I had trousers and a shirt on. They belonged to my brothers’.

“JASON!” a voice yelled to my left. I spun around and came face-to face with a buckskin horse. Well, that’s pleasant.  He snorted, before backing up. I stared at his rider for a minute, he looked so familiar. Who was he?

“Well, well, well, Jason, she looks nice. Where did you find her?” he asked sleazily. I shivered and realized that I knew him.

“I know you! You’re that guy; the one who came out to my father’s ranch a couple weeks ago!” I shouted triumphantly. He looked at me for a minute before speaking.

“Your Jonathans daughter aren’t you? The little lady!” I winced. I was usually referred to as a lady; although, I hated it.

“Uh! Well, uh, yeah. I suppose.” I said indecisively. I wasn’t quite sure if I should trust these men.

“Well, I know your name is Jason, but what’s your name?” I asked the man.

He grinned.

“Joseph. Joseph Smith.” For some reason, I felt like he was lying. Huh.

“Well, Joseph Smith, are you going to tell me why Jason here won’t let me go home?” I asked. Just a little ticked.

“Well, Dear, he won’t let you go home, and neither will I, because you’ve seen us; well, more specifically, Jason.”

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$The Outlaw's Secret$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sooo what do ya think? GOOD? Bad? Please Comment:)

Thanks!

Cassandra Don't-you-wish-you-knew