Adventures In Bunnysitting

Start from the beginning

Zee: "This is the most important rule of all. You're not, under any circumstances, to put these two together. Do you understand?"

Kara then looked at the two rabbits then to Zee.

Kara: "Whatev."

Zee: (exclaims) "Thank you, Kara! Mummy's gonna miss you lovelies. See you soon! 

She said as she wave her rabbits goodbye and the rabbits did the same.

Zee: "Bye!"

Zee closed the door and starts heading to the party. Once she left Kara was starring at the two rabbits, then put down the cages out of excitement.

Kara: (cooed) "Who's the cutest little bunny-wunnies of all bunny-wunnies? It's you, isn't it? Yes, yes. Oh, are you the sweetest little magical bunnies? Are you? Are you the sweetest and magicaliest? I think so. Yes, I do. What were your stupid names again? Ah, who cares! (points at Blackberry) You look like a Merlin, (points at Dandelion) and you look like a Harry Houdini! Do you like those names? Yes, yes. Ah, you're so cute! Come here, Merlin."

She said as she takes out Blackberry out of its cage and holds him while Kara was adoring him.

Kara: "Oh, Merlin's a squishy little warm-bunny. Yes, he is! Yes, he is!"

Kara puts back Blackberry into his cage, then Kara took out Dandelion next.

Kara: "Now you, Harry Houdini. (chuckles) I'm drowning in cuteness! Now for a selfie for only us to see."

She said as she grabs her phone and takes a couple selfies of herself and Dandelion.

Kara: "Okay, back in your cages."

She said as she put Dandelion back in his cage.

Kara: "Huh?"

Kara saw the rabbits whining cause they want to reach for each other. So the rabbits we're begging her.

Kara: "Aw! Zee said I should keep you two apart."

Kara doesn't want to break Zee's one rule, but the rabbits keeps on begging her to release them.

Kara: "I bet she gives you lots of dumb little rules to follow. She gives me dumb little rules, too. But we don't need those rules, do we?"

Kara then opens the cages, and holding the rabbits.

Kara: "Cause we're the cutest little magical bunnies ever. Rules are for suckers, aren't they? Yes, they are! Yes, they are. (gasps) You know what would make this even better? Let's have a carrot party!

She said as she puts them down, then Blackberry looks at Dandelion and he smiled mischievous, and Dandelion did the same as well.

Kara: "And don't do anything too cute while I'm gone, all right?"

She said as she getting the carrots, few seconds later she got back and got them as she close's the door.

Kara: "We got lucky, boys. Last one. (gasps) Harry Houdini! (gasps)"

Kara gasps as she saw the rabbits hugging each other and she also saw three little bunnies appeared.

Kara: "You're a mom!"

She said as she starts grabbing the bunnies.

Kara: "You are so cute! I can't take it! Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. I never knew I needed this in my life."

She said as she took as she takes out her phone and ready for a selfie.

Kara: "Say "carrots!"

She said as she took a selfie with the bunnies. Once she does that more bunnies appeared out of nowhere.