yandere cartoon cat x reader (snap mode)

(you are at the abandoned park texting to your friend while leaning on a wall not knowing that someone is watching you)

??? Pov: I watch y/n had a strange device in her hands I started giggling then she turned around then faced me then she had a shocked face and starts screaming.

" Oh no who are you, HELP HELP, MONSTER!!!!!!!" she screamed.

I started whimpering and starts to panic then I fell on my knees and I said to myself

"She noticed me...the.....worst....part"

Suddenly then I hear the voices are speaking to me in my head telling me to kill everyone then her, my scelera eyes turn Scarlet blood red, my teeth turned to fangs and my claws turns sharper than a average cat's claws, I stood up with an angry face, (y/n) became very scared, I walked to the hikers then starts killing them by scratching them tearing their limbs apart causing them to scream and cry in pain.

Time skip after he killed a millions of hikers.

I approached to y/n with an angry expression on my face then I grabbed her by the neck and chokes her and I said in a angry demonic voice

"If I can't have you......No OnE cAn" I said as I stabbed her in a heart causing her to bleed out of her mouth then dropped her to the ground.

Then I heard voices again telling me to kill myself so I do what voice tell me to do, I grabbed a bottle of poison for cartoon monsters, so I drank them all and I start puking out then I suddenly died.

(We all know that cartoon cat is an immortal but it's just pretending that he's killing himself but please don't judge me, ok?!!!)