You Want A Monster?

Request from @SaddenedSoul

Thank you for the idea!

Enjoy.
----------

Third P.O.V

Dream sat in the prison, mindlessly thinking.

Until a thought broke him out of his trance.

'I deserve to be here.'

'I hope they are happy.'

'They were right...'

'You are a monster!'

Dream gripped his head, trying to get rid of the thought.

"No, I'm... I am not a monster. I'm not a monster!"

'Who's the one that killed Tommy?'

"I didn't mean-"

'Didn't you start the first war?'

"I had a good reason-"

'Just admit it.'

'You can't hide from the truth forever.'

'You ARE a MONSTER!'

...

I am a monster huh...

Dream looked at his hands. He killed so many people. The people that he invited onto his server. His server. This SMP is his. It's called the DreamSMP for ExDee's sake.

What about them makes them believe that they can keep him in this prison forever.

"If they want a monster..." Dream started laughing, "I'll show them a real monster." Dream had a blood-thirsty look in his eyes. If he was going down, he might as well take down a few others with him.

Quackity would still be visiting, but at least Dream was still good at acting. He will act vulnerable. He will act just like they see him.

Defenseless.

Vulnerable.

Weak.

Dream could already see it. The blood from the others staining his clothes and hands. The warm and sticky blood that will spill out of his friends. The looks on their faces when he escapes from this godforsaken prison.

It was so exciting just thinking of it.

Everyone labeled him as the villain ever since L'manburg was created.

So if they want a villain...

They will get a villain.

Dream went over to his chest and grabbed an empty book. He immediately got to work and started to take down notes.