"Yes please," Alyssa groaned, "I ran out of tampons, bae. And I need, mmm fuck," She interuppted herself, breathing deeply into the phone, "Pain killers, and dried pineapples please."

"I gotchu baby. I'm on my way, aight."

They said their goodbyes before Kaizier hung up the phone and began to get ready. He threw on something simple, which was just a white shirt, grey, nike sweatpants, and white AirForce 1s.

Grabbing his house keys, and wallet, he placed them in his pocket before he began to contact a Lyft. Kaizier had his license and shit. He just never had enough money to get a car.

"Where you goin?" Micheal asked, putting the book down that he was reading, looking over at Kaizier who was ordering his Lyft.

"Lyssa not feelin' good and she need me ta pick ha sum stuff up."

"Okay. So why you still standing here?"Micheal chuckled.

Kaizier rolled his eyes. "Old ass nigga, I'm waiting fa my Lyft."

"Cancel dat. Hm," Mr.Jordan stood up and walked over to the bowl that was on the coffee table. He ruamged through it before pulling out the keys and throwing them to Kaizier who caught them.

His eyes widened when he looked at the label. "I thank you passed ma da wrong keys. Dis a wraith."

"I know. Gon head, man."

Kaizier smiled softly. "Say, preciate you, Jordan." He quickly made his way to the garage. He went to the wraith, unlocking the door and getting in.

He pressed the garage clicker and watched it slowly roll up. Putting the car in reverse, he backed out the garage before clicking the garage once more, watching it slowly come down as he pulled off.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER and Kaizier was quickly walking into CVS. He looked up at the signs before going to the feminine isle.

"Dese da pussy pampers," He whispered to himself, "Why it's so many?"

Kaizier than kept walking until he got to the tapmons. He bit his lip, looking at all the different labels and sizes.

"Ha pussy fat as shit, so she need da ultra one." He spoke to himself, picking up three boxers and putting them in his basket.

He then grabbed some cream, that was supposed helping with cramping and ease the pain. Kaizier was about to walk away when his eyes stopped at the pregnancy tests. He picked one up, running his finger over the box, biting his lip.

He knew it was way too early for them to even be thinking about children, but Kaizier knew he desperatly wanted one. He wanted to be the father he never had, and he knew Alyssa would be the mother, to their kids, that Kaizier personally never had.

"Mane," He whispered to himself, putting the box back on the shelf gently and making his way towards the isle where he could get the pain killers, and lastly the dried tomattos.