Micheal smiled, making his way over and grabbing Kaizier in another fatherly hug, something that they had seemed to be doing a lot more often now.

"F-Fuck," Kaizier cried, embaressed for crying like he was now.

A mentor gifting you your gloves and shorts, officialy meant that you were ready. But, it meant more to Kai than that. He had never recieved gifts growing up, espcially from a male, fatherly figure. His dad was never there for the report cards, never there for the graduation ceremonies, never there for the puberty hit, and just shit a boy needed his dad for.

And here Micheal was, trying to step up, to give him a taste of what it was like to have a male, father figure in your corner.

"If I knew you was gon' cry like this, I woulda recorded it," Micheal laughed, Kaizier sucking his teeth and pushing the older man away.

Micheal laughed, moving back towards the stove and continuing to cook his food. "You a cry baby ass nigga, son."

Son.

"Ian no cry baby, you just keep doing father shit knowin' how my childhood was."

"I already said Ima be in ya life, kid." Micheal emptied the eggs onto the plate before turning around to face Kai. "I can never replace ya dad, but I can support you and love you like you my own."

Kaizier smiled, wiping his tears before gently putting his boxing stuff back into the box. "Thank you, man."

"No problem. I know it's early, you can go back to sleep kido. You off for today."

Kaizier nodded, grabbing his plate and his gift, making his up to his room.

Kaizier was grateful to catch up on sleep, and he probably still would have been sleep, but he was woken up to the sound of his phone blaring and screaming in his ear

Kaizier was grateful to catch up on sleep, and he probably still would have been sleep, but he was woken up to the sound of his phone blaring and screaming in his ear. He groaned, flipping over and blindly answering it.

"Fuck you want, bruh?" He groaned into the phone.

"Who the fuck you talkin' to, Kaizier DeSean!" Alyssa yelled into the phone.

Kaizier quickly sat up, clutching his phone. He pulled it away before looking at the contact, seeing '𝗺𝗿𝘀.𝗴𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻❤️' bright on the top of his screen. "Fuck," he whispered before putting it back to his ear.

"My fault, baby. I was sleep and Ian look at da phone before answering it." He apologized, "Was wrong, Lyssa?"

He heard soft crys and a couple groans which caused him to become alert. "Alyssa, fuck wrong with you? Why you crying man?"

"My crampsss hurt so bad, Kaiii. Please come over."

Kaizier quickly made his way to the bathroom. He pulled his phone back seeing it was nothing but 1 in the afternoon. He put his phone on speaker as he began to prepare to brush his teeth. "You wamme pick you sum stuff up?"