Chapter 20:The CD

Start from the beginning

sap pov

in the morning i saw y/n in clays arms and heard George in the kitchen. i walked in. "hey george so uh whats up with clay and y/-" i said "oh hey you guys what are you guys talking about." clay said from behind me. i jumped a bit. "we were talking about you and y/n" George said. "what doesn't that mean"clay said. "well sap was wondering whats the thing with you and y/n" "oh yeah you were asleep when we talked about it. i asked y/n to be my girlfriend. there's a whole story to it but in to tired to explain it."

y/n pov

i woke up and heard the boys talking in the other room. i grabbed my cd that i made and put ut in the stereo. i cleaned up the living room and grabbed my bag and put it in my room. i walked in and it was a bit messy from when clay was in there. it took me about 20 minutes to unpack and clean up the room. i heard someone walking down the hall. "oh hey i was going to clean this up." i heard clay say. i turned around and he was leaning on the door frame. "its fine" i said. he walked over and sat on my bed. "whats playing in the living room?" he asked me. "oh uh that was the playlist of the songs i wrote for you" i mumbled the last bit."what was the last bit" he asked coming up to me. "there the songs i wrote for you in the UK" i said again. he smiled and looked at me. he cupped my face "i love it" he said placing a kiss on my lips. 

"ok i have to grab something from down the street. be back soon" clay said. "alright" i said finishing up my room. i heard the frontdoor shut and two sets of footsteps come down the hall. "hi y/n!" sap said running into my room and jumping onto my bed."hi sap i george" i said. "hi y/n"George said. "so uh i heard you and clay are dating" sap said looking at me. "uh yeah." i said. we talked for a couple hours until we heard the front door open. "guys? where are you?!" i heard clay yell. "clay were in my room!" i yell down the hall to him. "oh ok coming" we heard his footsteps coming down the hall. he also came in and jumped on the bed. "i thought you said you would be back soon its been like 2 hours" i said. i was sitting in my gaming chair. "i got distracted" he said back to me.

clay pov

i had to grab my cd from the recording studio down the street but sap and george wanted to stream. we hopped on stream and streamed for a couple hours. i heard a knock on my door. "come in" I said. y/n walked in. "oh hey" "hi" she said with a smile. i held my hand out to her. she took it and I pulled her over to me. i grabbed her waist and pulled her on to my lap. i took her arms and placed them around my neck. it took her a minute but she put her head in my shoulder and relaxed a bit. after a few minutes she started playing with my hair. i rolled my chair closer to the desk being careful not to hit her back on the desk. i continued streaming for a bit. i felt her playing with my hair had stopped. i looked over to her and she had fallen asleep on my shoulder. 

i kissed her neck and moved her closer to me so she didn't fall

i kissed her neck and moved her closer to me so she didn't fall. sap and geortge ended their streams before me so it was just me and wilbur in a call. "y/n sent me an awsome picture" he said. "what picture?" i asked him. then i got a discord message. it was the picture sap took when y/n got home. "i would love to post it but the two of you haven't face revealed yet. y/n told me she was face reavling like next week" wil said. "w-wait does she stream?" i asked. "yeah but i think she usslay did it when you guys weren't home so." wil said. "her username is like enderenchanted(if you have a username you want to use you can use that one)" "wait ive watch some of her streams. thats her!" "yeah" "maybe ill do it with her ofcourse if she would want that" 

me and wil changed then changed to just chatting streams and where talking for a litle while. i was rubbing y/ns back and holding her waist with my arm pulling her closer. wil screamed into his mic and i felt y/n jump and she held me a bit tighter. i turned towards her muting my mic "hey are you ok" i whisper in her ear. she nodded into my shoulder. she sat up a bit. i cupped her cheek and leand in closer to her. i kissed her and she kissed back. i put my hands on her waist and her hands found there way to my hair. after around 20 seconds wilbur started talking again.

 i unmuted and told wilbur i had to go and ended stream. i picked her up and brought her over to the bed and brought her down to the bed with me. i grabbed the blanket and put it over us. she laughed a bit and put her head into my neck. i kissed the top of her head and hugged her tighter. she wrapped her arms around my neck. i rubbed her back and closed my eyes.