03

Three

"Oh. My. God." The couple in the kitchen looked over at Wooyoung with wide eyes. Hongjoong scurried over and dragged Wooyoung towards him. "What are you doing?! You could have gotten us caught!" He said whispering. Seonghwa was still panicked but was keeping it down. "I would have expected yall to be kissing but nope! You're giving the star chef a lap dance!" Wooyoung whispered back. "I'm sorry! Its my fault. Its kinda like a timer for when I have to take the noodles out of the water." Wooyoung started dying of laughter, to the point he almost peed himself. "Where's the washroom? Thats what I was looking for in the first place!"

The ramen was finally ready for everyone. Wooyoung was helping the others bring it into the living room, along with some drinks. "If you tell anyone about us, I will not hesitate to tell San about you're little crush on him." Seonghwa threatened the younger, only to get his foot stepped on by Hongjoong. "I most certainly do not like San. And don't worry hyung, I wont tell anyone that Joongie hyung is a bottom." This time, Hongjoong was going to hit wooyoung, but was stopped by Seonghwa kissing his cheek.

~The next day~

"Okay but I'm still curious about it! What if they are fucking around with girls and wont tell us because they think we're gay as fuck?" Mingi stated with a stern tone. Wooyoung bursted out laughing, followed by Yeosang and Jongho. "I know those two better than anyone, and they are the gayest motherfuckers out there." Jongho chuckled.

Wooyoung looked a little upset. He knew everyone in their group except for Yeosang and Jongho were gay, but he still took offense to what they were saying. He stood back behind the others while they were walking in the mall, because he didn't want them to see him cring. But San noticed it. The hero in disguise. "Wooyoungie? Why are you crying?" Wooyoung looked up at him. "Oh my god you're voice is so hot." He mumbled only for San to reply confused. "What?" "I said 'oh my god, I'm not!'" San wrapped his arm around the younger's torso and they walked like that for a while.

The six boys, Yunho, San, Mingi, Yeosang, Jongho and Wooyoung walked into a store they haven't seen before. "Hot Spot. The name doesn't sound bad, lets see what this store is all about." Mingi said after reading the store's name. Wooyoung was looking around everywhere. He found everything he could ever want in this store. His favourite anime merch, different clothing types that he likes and much more. "This is my heaven! I have to come here more often!" The boy gushed. His smiled faded as quick as it showed up as he noticed two boys from his visual arts class, who also bully him. Park Jihoon and Kang Taehyun.

"Yeo-Yeo.." Wooyoung ran to Yeosang and started clinging to his arm. "Theres those boys who were bullying me.." Yeosang was going to ponce on them after comforting Wooyoung, but when he turned around, he saw the two boys on the ground, and San being pulled out by 3 security guards. "S-Sannie pounced on them first, Woo."

The group left the mall, and met San outside. Wooyoung ran to him and hugged him. "Thank you." He whispered. Wooyoung and San were now on the ground, and as soon as the younger noticed, he immediately pulled the other up to his feet. "Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" Wooyoung asked concerningly. San chuckled and wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's waist. "I'm fine Wooyoungie! I'm not hurt, just glad you're safe."

They walked into a Starbucks and were ordering and talk amongst each other, Hongjoong and Seonghwa were suppsoed to come pick them up in 15 minutes from them walking in the store, so plenty of time to get their orders.

"i got a call saying San got dragged out of the mall by three security guards! What the fuck happened?" Seonghwa panicked. He was kind of like a parent figure of their friend group, along with Hongjoong. "Sannie beat up my bullies!" Wooyoung jumped up and down instead of clapping. "Y'all ordered starbucks and didn't even get any for us? Rude!" Hongjoong said while stealing Yunho's chocolate frappicino and taking a drink of it.

After a long day of shopping, they were all back in their respected homes. Except, Wooyoung was at Yeosang's house with San and Hongjoong was at Seonghwa's house. San was changing into some pyjamas, while Wooyoung and Yeosang were setting up a few board games.

The first game, which also was not a board game, that they played was truth or dare. "Woo, truth or dare?" Yeosang asked while smirking. Wooyoung answered with dare, which wasnt the best choice. "I dare you to sit in San's lap for the rest of the game."  Wooyoung was silently cursing Yeosang, but San could care less. He liked the idea of Wooyoung in his lap, actually. Wooyoung sat down on one of the older's thighs, but San positioned Wooyoung into a more comfortable spot for the younger . Right on his crotch.

They played truth or dare for another 15 minutes, and Wooyoung was mroe comfortable in the older's lap. "We should do this more often." They said in unison, making Yeosang laugh, and the both of them blush. "Couple goals!" Yeosang said while taking a selfie of the three of them. He hoped this picture will live in their minds forever.

TBC