Sunday, finally a day where he didn't have training. He was counting down the days until his press conference, finally being able to face his opponant in person. Face to Face. Kaizier thanked the lyft driver before he pulled his keys out and walked into his grandmother's house.

"Nardo, where you at man?" Kaizier called, closing the door. He made his way upstairs to see Nardo sleep on his bed, his thumb in his mouth.

"This baby ass nigga." Kaizier laughed to himself, taking a picure of his best-friend before he slapped him on the face with all his might.

Horace flew up, clutching his cheek as he tiredly looked around before his eyes connected with the boxers. "Mannn, getcho ass on. You play too much, nigga." He groaned.

Kaizier chuckled softly, sitting down on the bed. "Nigga, how long you still here? Yo mama still ain't letting you come back."

"She been asked me to come back, Ian answer." Horace mumbled, snuggling back up. "I'm happiest when Ian near dat drunked out bitch. She wanna play good ass mama so fuckin' bad, but she ain't shit like it. Ian going back. Das okay?"

"Nigga," Kaizier straight-faced him, "You could live hea all you want. You know dat. I hate when you ask me stupid ass questions like that. You damn near my brother, stay yo ass hea."

They sat in silence as Kaizier just stared at the blank, dry wall. "My press confrence next week," He whispered softly, "Say, Ian gon lie, I'm nervous den a bitch."

"Ion know why." Horace spoke with his eyes closed. "You finna whoop dat boy skin off his body, chill yo ah out."

Kaizier smiled softly. "You thank so forreal?"

"Duhhhh. Talm bout you hate me askin' stupid questions, you ask da most of them."

Kaizier rolled his eyes. He pulled out the tickets from his back pocket, throwing one on Horace's face. "Das ring-side tickets. All expenses paid fa."

"Atlanta nigga?" Horace laughed, "I luh da ho's out dea. Nevermind that though, I'm proud of you bruddah. You know that, right?"

"Yeah," Kaizier smiled, "I know. But thanks fo telling me. It feel good to hear every now and den."

Horace gently placed the ticket in his pocket, sitting up a bit. His hair was pushed in and it looked like he had been sleeping for a long time. "Why don't you talk to yo father?"

"Cause," Kaizier shrugged, looking off. "Last time I talked to dat nigga, he told me stop callin' him and be good fo my mama. Ian call dat jail butt fucking nigga no more."

Horace snorted, stretching his limbs. "Why he gotta be butt fucking?"

"Aye, he in dea fo life. I know he stopped using his hands years ago." Kaizier stated calmy. "G-shit, I eva get locked off, y'all mine as well kill me. Ian stayin' in dat bitch and fuckin' on niggas."

"Nah twin, forreal." Horace laughed, "On everythang Ian goin."

The two boys laughed before falling into a calm silence. They were happy to be around each other. They understood each other more than the others could understand them. No hard feeling to them, because Kai and Nardo still cared deeply for the rest of the group, they just knew they cared for each other a little bit more.

"Where my sister in law at?" Horace asked, laying back down, grabbing his phone, beginning to scroll through his timeline.

Kaizier shrugged. "She at ha crib, sleep. Finally. Hardheaded ass been workin' double shifts all week. This week and last week. She claim she need money but I think it's sum more den dat."