Chapter 18: Abandoned Hospital (2)

Start from the beginning

...No. 

Maybe he wouldn't even be able to return, and they would just directly kill him here!

"How are you feeling? Anywhere uncomfortable?"

Bai Yi saw that he just kept quiet and asked him with a gentle voice. He then slowly looked up at Ji Yun Xiao with cold eyes emanating a murderous aura.

"Or... You like him that much?"

"No! "

Cheng Zhi Chu immediately raised his head from his arms. His face was still covered in tears and his expression was anxious. Because he didn't want Bai Yi to misunderstand, he hastily explained.

"That was because I was in an out of control state. As you have already heard, because I am a mental patient in this setting, I would occasionally do something strange. The actions just then were done outside of my control."

Having said that, he once again leaned over to Bai Yi's ear and whispered in a quiet voice: "Otherwise why would I propose to Ji Yun Xiao? I don't even like him. Even if I were to propose, I would rather to you——"

Bai Yi was slightly surprised. The darkness in his eyes faded and it was replaced with a bright light. Even the coldness within it had softened up. With a bit of anticipation he asked again: ".....to me?"

"........Cough. No, I didn't mean it that way."

When Cheng Zhi Chu suddenly remembered Bai Yi's extremely straight orientation and realized that he definitely wouldn't like this kind of ridicule, he stopped himself in time and said seriously: "Anyway, those actions earlier wasn't done out of my own will. It's all just a misunderstanding......You have to believe me! "

"..........." Bai Yi fell silent for a few seconds. He then smiled and rubbed the top of his head and said, "Of course I believe in you. I originally felt that those actions were strange and after hearing that explanation, it all makes sense now."

"It's great that you believe in me."

Seeing that he is willing to believe in him, Cheng Zhi Chu was able to breathe a sigh of relief. But the moment he thought of the other people, his heart dropped. But what needed to be faced would need to be faced eventually so he could only harden his expression up and turn around.

He looked at the others nervously and saw that the bodyguard was staring at him with ferocity while guarding Ji Yun Xiao behind him to prevent him from getting close to him again.

As for Ji Yun Xiao, the handsome young man bit lightly onto his thin lips with his face still red with embarrassment. His expression was a little complicated, but it didn't seem like he hated him, so it looks like there was still some room for negotiation.

As for what he should do now........It looks like the only way is to beg Ji Yun Xiao for mercy. 

He had heard that he has a good personality so if he could willingly admit to his mistakes and explain his situation, Ji Yun Xiao would probably forgive him.........

"I'm sorry!!!"

Cheng Zhi Chu suddenly bowed and apologized to Ji Yun Xiao. He then began to tearfully explain that his actions were because he had lost control and it wasn't done out of his own will. For some reason, when he lost control, he couldn't help but rush over to hug Ji Yun Xiao's leg while spouting those strange lines.

Fortunately, with his explanation Ji Yun Xiao and the sisters appeared to believe his words. After all, he was now behaving very normally and completely different to his actions earlier. Only Da Gao continued to look at him suspiciously as if he was looking at a thief.