I coughed.
"Like Isabella?"

She smirked, pointing me a look.
"Like Isabella."

"Whatever." Aiden raised his hands up in surrender. "Whatever crosses your mind, bitc..."

"Woah!" Bryson snapped, now being up from the floor too. "I dare you Aiden, I dare you."

"Hey." I muttered, getting all the attention to me. "Could you be silent, Westie is asleep, and you idiots are gonna wake him up."

I felt a squeeze on my hand, as a little smile appeared on Weston's lips.
"No need to, you already did wake me up."

"Oops." Abby chuckled. "We woke the papa bear up."

Weston rolled his eyes, brushing his hand through his face, clearly still being tired.
"And the 'papa bear' doesn't like that nickname."

"Hey." A smirk appeared on Bryson's lips. "The nice nurse was asking you again, you know after..."

"Shut up." Weston muttered through gritted teeth.

"What was her name again?" Abby smirked too. "Avery."

"Who?" I raised my eyebrows. "What nurse?"

"No one." Weston smiled softly towards me, before giving a look towards my brothers and Abby. "Don't."

"Oh don't worry Lilah, she won't take your place in Weston's heart away." Jordan gave me a reassuring smile. "She's just a girl, who your oldest brother used to... know."

"Although." Abby gave a look towards Weston. "That girl is a nurse in here."

"There might be a comeback." Anthony nodded. "Or should I say comefu..."

"Anthony!" Weston snapped, cutting him off. "Get out of here or shut the fuck up, all of you."

"Chill brother." He raised his hands up.

When my other brothers and Abby were finally back with their earlier conversation, Weston turned his attention back to me and tapped my arm to get my attention too.

"What?"

"How are you feeling?" He asked, his eyes looking for any kind of emotion in my eyes. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I muttered.

"I'm sorry." He said after a moment. "I'm sorry that I fell asleep."

Uncertain

"Delilah Miller." A nurse nodded coming to the room, her eyes falling on my oldest brother. "Weston."

I smiled sweetly, but Weston tensed, fixing his position. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, as if composing himself to something I had no idea that was gonna come.

"We are taking the tests of the tumor today." She announced. "Sorry for the wait, here is a rush."

"What tumor?" My throat felt suddenly dry when I took a look towards my brother.

It was like a staring competition between Weston and the nurse. She was looking at my brother with raised eyebrows, and he was shaking his head, brushing his hand through his hair.

"Weston?" I asked again, this time just more firmly. "What tumor?"

"Oh I see..." The nurse glared my brother. "You didn't tell your sister, did you?"

Weston sighed.
"I just... couldn't."

That was when I realized. Maybe I was a little slow, but it was the moment when I realized: somewhere in my body was a tumor and no one had told me. They had once again tried to make me believe that everything was now okay.