1

bronx,new york🗽
naomi johnson
naomi pov
friday ~ 8am             

bronx,new york🗽naomi johnson naomi povfriday ~ 8am             

i woke up to loud music coming from the living room. i got up and went downstairs to see who it was playing that loud ass music. it was my older sister nylah.

" nylah turn ds off bru" i said annoyed asf.

" girl shut yo ass up . you talk to your lil bf?" nylah asked me.

" yea " i said . mane i hate being in this house but shi i hate going to school too. " well i'm finna go to my friend house lock up" nylah said . " ight" i said closing the door behind her .

i went in my room and started looking for something to wear to get ready for school. i went in the bathroom and started doing my morning routine.

i put on some gray sweatpants with a black shirt and  some black crocs.

i grabbed my stuff and got on the b train to go to school. i hate riding the buses but that's the only way i be getting to places . the bus dropped me off at 34th street and i walked the rest of the way to school.

when i got to school i saw my friends , ashanti, caliyah & nyny. " heyyy yall" i said while dapping them up. " heyy " they said .

we all walked to class together bc we had a class together. we all sat in the back row of the classroom so the teacher could barely see us.

" where ever you sit today will be your assigned seat for the rest of the year" mrs . davis said.

we all live in the ghetto part of the bronx so i alrdy know i'm finna be getting into trouble bc that's all that ever happens in the ghetto.

" look who coming yall it's stank ass measha" caliyah said. " oh i hate that bitch" nyny said . " she better not start cause i will whoop that ass gladly" i said rolling my eyes .

measha used to be my friend back in middle school but she tried to date my bf and always had a problem wit me so we stopped being friends. all she ever do now is look at me and tries to take my man but she never could .

" wow naomi look how big you got " measha said. " fuck you want?" i said mugging her. " i just wanted to see what y'all been up to. caliyah and nyasia wassup" measha said laughing. " it's nyny " nyny corrected her.

" oh my bad . ion know you was that ghetto yet" measha said then walked off. " i fucking hate that bitch. " i said .

" i'm finna go shoot her fucking crib up if she don't stop saying my fucking government wit her stank pussy ass " nyny said . me and caliyah was laughing hard ash
                     a hour and a half later

the bell rung and we left the class to go to lunch. i had my lunch period with nyny, caliyah, ashanti, myles , treyvon, deandre, and jayden. " hey sexy ass" jayden said. " heyyy bae" i said pecking his lips .

" y'all tryna skip cause ion want no school food " deandre said. " hyea " everybody said.

we went outside and got in treyvons car cause he the only nigga who got one . we all went to get some mcdonald's.

we ordered our food and started eating and talking.  " mane i heard a club finna be open tn at 1 . who tryna come ? " myles asked.

" i'll slide " i said .  jayden was just looking so damn good so ik imma get that good dick later .

" ig i'll come if my girl goinggg" ashanti said . " mane im tryna get some weed " jayden said . " shit me too" myles said. " ik sb who be selling " i said .

everyone looked at me . they usually think i don't smoke or drink but i do it all.  " who yk ? it better not be no nigga either " jayden said looking right in my eyes . " it's not . my sister got a friend who he selling and she get free weed and me & her be smoking it at the crib" i said . " is it that good shit ?" treyvon asked

" hyea " i said . " ard bring some to the club later on" treyvon said. " ight that's a bet" i said .

hopefully my sister let me get some extra cause she don't be letting me get a full bag . " y'all wanna smoke this quick blunt?" nyny asked.  " yea pass it " caliyah said .

we all was smoking the blunt til we saw this black honda pull up. " get y'all asses in school" a darkskin man said. " get yo old ass on. " jayden said throwing a rock at his car.  we started laughing cause that nigga in the car got scared.

we all got in the car and treyvon dropped me off home . " bae you coming?" i asked . " yea "' jayden said getting out the car .

i walked in the house and he walked in right behind me . my panties started getting soaking wet . jayden grabbed my neck and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss.

he sucked on my bottom lip and started kissing all on my neck . " come on let's go to my room" i said leading him towards my room.

i started taking my clothes off and so did he. i got on the bed and jayden started eating me out. " oh shit jayden " i moaned . he started doing circles wit his tongue. i cummed all over his face . he licked it all up then started rubbing his dick against my clit.

" stop teasing me and put ds in alrdy damn mf " i said. jayden stuck his dick and rammed into me very hard. he put my legs on his shoulders and started doing fast and slow strokes.

" damn ma " jayden groaned . i cummed and jayden still started going . he started speeding up and going very hard that i squirted a lil bit. my legs started turning red and becoming hella sore.

jayden pulled out and nutted between my titties and started sucking on my tits and licking it all up. " fuck" i moaned . jayden sat on the bed and i got on top of him and started to bounce up and down on his dick.

i started going fast but then slow . " damn naomi " jayden groaned while holding onto my waist. " shit fuckk" i moaned . " get up i'm finna nut " jayden said . i got off of him and and he nutted.

i got on my knees and put jayden's dick in my mouth and started sucking it. " fuck ma" jayden groaned . i started sucking rlly fast and pushing it to the back of my throat. jayden grabbed my hair and started bobbing it back and fourth . jayden nutted in my mouth 5 times and i swallowed it all.

" ma you give the best head " jayden said. " ik i do . round 2? i asked smirking.
_______________________
hey guys new story.
lmk if y'all like it so far
should i do naomi pov or jayden's next?
vote for the next chapter 🤍.