Chapter 13: Midnight Mansion (End)

Start from the beginning

At this moment, the page that he had stopped on just happened to be Joshua's page.

【ID: 017】

【Name: Joshua】

【Source: Midnight Mansion】

【Difficulty: Normal】

【Description: The product of love born from the secret affair between the mansion's male owner Charlie and maid Mary. After being cut into minced meat by the female owner Mei Jie, his grievances persisted for a long time and condensed inside the emerald. This eventually resulted in him becoming an evil spirit.

The only thing that accompanied him was the necklace left behind by his parents. The evil curse would kill anyone who sets foot into the mansion, cutting him off from all living things and enslaving their souls for him to control. This was the twisted 'love' left behind by his parents who wished that he would be able to 'grow up' safely.

The dead became the source of his 'nutrition'. He had never regarded living humans as his own kind and only thought of them as food. The ghosts also were deeply afraid of him and would never appear in front of him.

Every day at midnight, he would wake up from his slumber and before sun rose, he would close his eyes again. There was only darkness in his dreams and because he had never stepped out of the mansion to see the scenery outside, he had never seen the sun.

He felt lonely but he also didn't know that he was lonely. It was only until many years later when the doors to the mansion was once again pushed open that he opened his eyes and saw you as well as the light in your eyes.

He didn't know what the "sun" looked like.

But at this moment, he thought.

It probably was similar to you.

"Smack! "

Bai Yi fiercely slammed the book shut. His expression was very bad.

Cheng Zhi Chu was surprised. He stared at the book nervously fearing that Bai Yi would tear it up. Right now, he really regretted taking out the photobook and showing it to Bai Yi because the description filled with gay vibes must have angered the steel straight Bai Yi!

"Sorry, don't be angry. I'm really sorry for showing you these things..."

Cheng Zhi Chu made an embarrassed expression and cautiously apologized to Bai Yi.

Bai Yi couldn't maintain that anger of his for long while he was being looked at pitifully by Cheng Zhi Chu. He sighed helplessly and then reached out to gently ruffle his hair. He returned the book back and said gently: "I'm not angry. This is an issue with the game so how can I blame you........"

As he said this, he briefly glanced at the photobook. His eyes were extremely cold but the moment he removed his gaze he hooked up his lips and smiled once again at Cheng Zhi Chu. He repeated: "Really, I'm not angry."

"Thank you......." Cheng Zhi Chu was very moved. He knew that, despite being a steel straight man, someone as kind as Bai Yi would definitely understand his difficulties!

"Can I add you as a friend?" Bai Yi's eyes swept over the photobook a few more times. "This way we can team up together in future instances. When you go to collect those photos, remember to bring me along okay?"