Chapter 2- Damn it.

Hey guys, I am so sorry about the wait. Exams were right around the corner, and I forgot when I first started writting. so yeah. That's all I wanted to really say. so hope you enjoy part two. Oh right one last thing, in no way do I own Naruto. only the main girl, who is my own character :3. aha don't want to get sued or anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Once we walked into the village, a small relief came over us, that half the mission was over. Just a few moments ago we found out that we are spending the night in the village because we got here so late, then leaving first thing in the morning. I was fine with that, it gives me the day to relax, and have some “me” time. being with guys for two straight days can be frustrating. Since all they do is argue, and fuss over the little things. It's horrible. The two guards at the entrance of the village explained to Kakashi where our places were for the night. I got my own apartment for the night since there was no room in the main one.

"Are you going to be ok by yourself?" Kakashi spoke up. I looked up but no one was looking at me.

" yeah, gives me a break from you aha" I laughed. I gave a quick glance at the building ahead of us. It was massive, and would hurt my neck if I looked up at it for to long.

After a long and painful argument on who got while room for the night, it was finally decided that I would get the better room. The beauty of being a girl. I walked into the room to see a small living room, the kitchen was open and right off of it. A large window that almost took up the right side wall of the living room gave it enough light to see down a small hallway that I assumed lead to the bedroom and the bathroom. I headed down it and was right. The bathroom was at the left side almost at the end of the hallway, the the bedroom was at the end of it. When I walked into the bedroom, it was dark. I noticed curtains, and heading over to them. They were thick, black and heavy. I pulled them apart exposing the city below. It was a beautiful sight. I smiled at the people and waved to a little boy who waved up at me. I turned around and examined the room. I was very plain. White walls, light blue sheets, with a dark brown table side. And a small closet in the left corner of the room. It would do for the night.

“well that's enough of that.” I grabbed my money pouch and headed out to the streets. I was tired of being in a room,and needed to explore. When I got out side the hot sun hit my face, and sand blew into my mouth.

“never mind” sighing I headed back inside.

****

the sun went down a few hours ago, and I'm still awake. I sat up from my bed and looked out the window. Only a few select lights were on from homes, but everything was closed. And the temperature dropped. I smiled and jumped out of bed, grabbing my big black sweater and put it on as I headed threw the front door. This time when I got outside i was greeted with a cool breeze. I smiled and began to walk the streets. The city was beautiful at night, and yet frightful. After an hour or so I got lost and approached the edge of the village to the forest. I looked around and thought about going into it.

“if your lost, you'd might not want to go in there” a deep voice spoke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey sorry about it being short and horrid. My bad. not in the writting mood. promise next time will be better :)

task of the week: hug a random person, and tell them to have a good day