Beyond Emotion (Gaara love story)

I followed my brother down the unfamiliar streets of the Uchiha territory. Our parents were somewhere in this part of the village visiting friends, leaving me and brother to play in a park somewhere safer in the village. Which I don't understand it seemed safe here as it was any where else. They never came to get us, making us find them. I looked around at the dark buildings as we passed. It was strange not to see one light on, but then again this part of the village had different feel to it. It was making me feel uneasy. I looked at the back of my brothers head, constantly looking back and forth for anyone. He has the same thick dark brown hair as me, but his eyes took after our mothers with a emerald glimmer as I took after my father with the golden hazel. Other than that we looked almost identical considering we are two years apart him being the elder. I heard something move behind me and I almost jumped to my brothers side.

“Somethings over there!” I yelled. He slammed his hand over my mouth and looked behind us.

“ you idiot. There's nothing there. Now shut up!” He hissed. He was on edge and scared, I could see it from the sweat forming on his forehead. We took a few more steps when I heard the noise again, and by the tension my brothers body made he heard it as well. We kept walking until there was a 4 section crossing.

“Hitomi, I want you to go back home. I'll find mother and father.” I looked up at him in confusion. As questions were about to fall out of my mouth a sharp scream filled the air. The scream cut off almost as quickly as it started. I looked in the direction but Akio grabbed my head and made me look at him. Tears filled my eyes, I was scared because he was scared.

“ Akio, whats goi-”

“ Run Hitomi! Get our of here! I'll be right behind you!” I hesitated looking at him. He looked up and pushed me back. “go that way is safe! Go Hitomi!” I fell back and continued staring. In the bottom of my stomach I had a horrible feeling I would never see him again.0

“Akio” I whispered. But he hissed at me to go. As fast as I could I spun around and ran. I had no idea where I was going I just had to get help. I turned the corner and ran into something falling back again. I was about to run when I heard crying. I looked up to see a boy about my age looking at me in fear. He got up and tried to run past me. But I grabbed his leg. He tried to shake me off but I had a good grip.

“please. I need to find help. I think my family is in trouble.” tears began to fall over my eyes. The boy stopped struggling and got out of my grip. I stood up and looked at him. He was a Uchiha by the looks of it. Raven hair with spikes in the back, dark eyes, pale skin. I continued to stare at him, unable to look away. “please”. I whispered. He looked beyond me and started crying even more and turned to run. “please!” I screamed, and I began to run after him. Something passed by me and struck the ground by the boy. He screamed.

“Brother please!” he screamed. I tripped and fell on my face, I pushed myself up quickly but the boy was out of sight. I got up and another thing flew past my head hitting my hand. I let out a scream as pain and shock took over my body. I looked at my hand and the knife that was penetrating it. With my other hand, I grabbed it and with as much force as I could manage I pulled it out and threw it to the side. I fell back down of exhaustion. I hear foot steps behind me and I shot back up with new energy of fear. I went to run when someone grabbed my hair and pulled back, putting a kunai knife to my throat.

“run!” I heard in the distance. I recognized the voice.

“ Akio!!” I screamed. The man behind me laughed. “let me go!” I went to pull his arm away but I kept losing grip because of the blood draining on my hands, making them slippery. He let me go and I fell to my knees and looked back for my brother. A man taller than him with a ponytail loomed over him. Why isn't he running? Or fighting? Then my eyes looked around, blood was everywhere. People laying on the ground, cold and dead. I looked back to the two knowing he was going to kill him.

“Akio! Get away from him” he looked at me. Those emerald eyes, now were dark blood red from crying. I stared into those eyes, until they started to lower. I looked down and saw blood coming from his side. That monster stabbed him. I got up to run to him, to help him when I got stopped by his words.

“run, now” I looked at his with tear filled eyes, turned and ran away. I never stopped running till I got to a ramen shop and bumped into a blonde haired boy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Well hoped you liked it. I know it doesn't involve many characters, just wanted to get her backround finished so you know exactly what happened to her when Itachi Uchiha killed the Uchiha clan. bad luck on her part eh? yeah anyways It's not going to really involve fighting or anything to horrific after this. sorry for my horrible grammer and sentancing but it is 1:06 am and yeah.