chapter 1- the mission

I looked up at my team mates, while waiting for Kakashi to show up. We were told the hokage wanted our team to do an important mission. But we have been waiting around for over an hour to find out what it is.

“I'm hungry” Naruto cried and plopped down on the ground by my feet. Sasuke muttered something under his breath in annoyance. That attitude is exactly why I hated being apart of this group, he thinks hes so in titled because hes the great Uchiha. I think that's a load of bullshit considering even Rock Lee beat him just a few months ago. Naruto kicked my foot taking me out of my trance of Sasuke and back onto him.

“what?” I said while glaring at him. He looked up at me confused. “you kicked me. What do you want?” I tried clarifying it to him, sometimes he really is a true dumb blonde.

“oh I did?” he looked at his foot which was now in the place where mine had been. “sorry” he mumbled and got up walking away from me. Well I see today isn't going to be a good day considering it's just before noon and everyone is in a bad mood. I looked back to see another group that I was familiar with. Team 2 walk towards us and a big grin grew on my face, possibly I was mistaken about the day. I stood up and ran towards the three.

“hey Hitomi” Hinata said as I approached them. Naruto ran up behind me to great them. I looked over to Kiba and winked at him. A grin showed on his face as he walked up to me and hugged me.

“whats up little girl?” he said.

“you sound like a paedophile Kiba, and I'm almost as tall as you”

“but still shorter” he laughed out.

“hey Kiba, where Akamaru?” Naruto pointed out. I looked around astonished that he wasn't jumping up on us, until I hear yelling from behind us.

“get this mutt off of me!” Sasuke yelled. Akamaru barked at him and ran back to Kiba. I laughed at the scene and the annoyance in Sasukes face, I found it amusing. I looked back at the group and notice a little attention towards Naruto from Hinata. I would say something to anyone else to embarrassed them, but this was Hinata. She was to innocent and is way to shy to mess with. Instead i smirked at her, catching her attention making her look away and blush. Way to easy. Naruto continued to laugh with Kiba over Sasuke when I noticed someone was missing. I looked all around in a 360% motion trying to find bug boy.

“you ok Hitomi?” Kiba asked looking at me weird.

“where the hell did Shino go?” I asked still looking around. He was here when I first approached the group. Now everyone was looking around.

“Shino?!” Hinata called out. We were answered by silence. It was weird, I knew he was quiet but he would answer.

“maybe he left...” Naruto stated. “either way he's not here”

“who's not here?” I let out a huff. I turned around to see Kakashi standing behind me, putting away his book. He is such a pervert for reading that damn thing, only thing he can think about is porn.

“Shino. He was here..” Hinata explained.

“oh he passed by me further down the road.” he smiled at us. “probably had something better to do than to stand around, especially if there's a mission to be done.” This time he looked at me and Naruto with a disapproving look on his face.

“hey, we were here on time, like normal!!! we are the responsible ones, and we are the students!” I yelled in frustration. He laughed and patted my head, screwing up my hair by pulling out strands out of my bun. I growled and walked back to where we were sitting previously. The others followed. I let out my hair. It reached the middle of my back, it was thick and dark brown. And also a pain to deal with, which is why I kept it in a messy bun. When I finished putting up my hair i focused back on Kakashi who was having a conversion with Naruto about ramen. I walked over to them and picked up a bet being made. A smile grew on my face knowing Naruto would have to pay for a dinner for all of us.