"She was laying freely in the garden again," Aion tattled, grinning at his sister who scoffs at his claims.

"That's because I was done picking the flowers!" she proclaimed, gently shoving his side as she moves to the cabinet to grab a vase before arranging the blue roses in it.

"He kept teasing me, Dad! Tell him off for me!" Aine remarked, glaring at her brother who shrugged, approaching her and ruffling her hair. 

"That's because it's adorable to see your face whenever you're angry."

There was another gasp and Aine couldn't believe her ears, he was completely different from who he was the first time she had met him at Hogwarts during the Triwizard Tournament. The image of his kind, the gentleman-like presence that made many girls swoon over him. The delicate tone in his voice exudes nothing but benevolence. That must have all been in her mind, there's no way they were the same person. I was fooled... she said in her thoughts. 

"You're a total meanie ever since Dad allowed you to do whatever you want."

"Well, I am older than you and I've graduated! So, I am free to do whatever I want," he added with a teasing tone, gaining an eye-roll from his little sister.

"Aion," their father, Elliot warns. 

"Yeah. Aion," Aine imitated her father and her brother burst out laughing.

"What is it, my sweet Ma Cherie?" he questions, using the nickname that his sister had gotten from his best friend, Fleur Delacour.  

Aine narrowed her eyes, plastering on an identical grin, "Go get some work done, frère."

"Oh, wow! You're learning French now?" 

"Dégage," the girl shot back boldly.

"Aine!" Elliot gasps at his daughter's word, and he seethes, wondering who had taught her the use of such a vulgar word. 

Aion cackles and clapped. He cooed as he nodded at her, surprised that she had a side like this. "I'm impressed! You're amazing, Lianna!"

Aine winks at her father before placing the vase of roses by the table, "I know~" she casually replies with a smile.

"So, Aion. When is your next gig?" Elliot asks, stirring the cauldron as his son leans by the counter, picking up a vial of potion and swirling it. 

"Not so soon, I guess. Now that the Dark Lord has returned, rumours have been spreading around and people are in a frenzy," he replies, sighing.

"I'm sure you'll find one soon, my son," Elliot cheers and Aion smiles in response, eyes adverting to Aine who spaces out again. His forest-like eyes immediately soften before meeting his father's who purses his lips, shaking his head. It was occurring much more frequently than before, Aine would be doing her duties and then she'll get stuck in a daze all of the sudden, almost as if she was seeing something else in a distance.

Aine blinks, snapping back to reality, just a second ago she felt like she was seeing through the eyes of someone else. The same shadowed figure looking outside of a manor's window and the faint hissing sound of a snake that slithered by. She didn't need to think before knowing who it was but it was hard to comprehend why she was seeing it or whether it was real or not. Aine quickly put on a smile so as to not worry her family and met her father's eyes who raised wide, indirectly asking her if there was anything wrong. She shook her head and walked to the window, staring ahead at all their blooming herbs and plants. 

"The flowers are growing well," she commented out of the blue and Aion hums along, standing by her side and watching outside. Feigning ignorance just like she had wished for them to be. Given time, she will be ready to tell them. In time, the truth will prevail.